grimydawg

Grimy's Uncharted Contest (Time to Grind LOL)

Do you accept the challenge?   46 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you Accept This Challenge


Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

130 posts in this topic

Counting every trophy since i joined 2nd August:

(from #6452 to #6473)

 

15 16 Bronze = 16 Points

2 3 Silver = 6 Points

2 Gold = 10 Points

1 Plat (Rare) = 25 Points

 

Means Total Points are       29 57

3 Trophies added and since there's 1 Plat it's definitely better but still nothing in the top squad i think

Edited by Evil_Joker88
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ericperez18 said:

I've just joined. Should I calculate points for every trophy I've earned since August 2 or from the time I joined?

 

ericperez18.png

yes

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ericperez18 said:

I've just joined. Should I calculate points for every trophy I've earned since August 2 or from the time I joined?

 

Count every trophy since 2nd August 7 am (gmt -4), I did now too after an pm of @grimydawg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:bronze: - 47 (47)

:silver: - 54 (225)

:gold: - 45 (108)

:platinum: - 11 (430) *

* 4C 1UC 3R 0VR 3UR. 

 

 

Total points are  810, so far.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

Edited by Last Light
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

 

Count every trophy since 2nd August 7 am (gmt -4), I did now too after an pm of @grimydawg

Yes, and OK.  I changed the rules a bit, so folks who joined a little later have shot.  Some folks didn't see this thread and I posted it for a while now.

Edited by grimydawg
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated with new standings and deadline date.  @xZoneHunter better keep gaming.  You got company :) I THINK I got everybody?

Edited by grimydawg
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think my update for last week got missed. No big deal, though, I sent it when you were working on the spreadsheet.

Only played one game anyway.

 

New totals:

:bronze: 42

:silver: 17

:gold: 5

101 points

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

Think my update for last week got missed. No big deal, though, I sent it when you were working on the spreadsheet.

Only played one game anyway.

 

New totals:

:bronze: 42

:silver: 17

:gold: 5

101 points

I got you on my spreadsheet with those numbers.  I'll provide an update later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No rush, it can wait for the next big update. Thanks.  :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/08/2017 at 6:49 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Update: 

:bronze: - 10

:silver: - 7

:gold: - 3

Total = 39.

 

As I played some things this week, I'm updating my stats:

Bz - 24

Ag - 19

Au - 21

Pt - 1 - C

Total: 177

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

 

As I played some things this week, I'm updating my stats:

Bz - 24

Ag - 19

Au - 21

Pt - 1 - C

Total: 177

Got your stats on my spreadsheet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my update for this week:

 

Old score

  • :bronze:: 1 x 59 = 59
  • :silver:: 2 x 21 = 42
  • :gold:: 5 x 9 = 45
  • :platinum:: 10 x 2 VR = 100
  • Grand total = 246

 

New Score

  • :bronze:: 1 x 76 = 76
  • :silver:: 2 x 27 = 54
  • :gold:: 5 x 10 = 50
  • :platinum:: (10 x 2 VR) + (10 x 1 UR)  = 200
  • Grand total = 380

 

Counted up to trophy #7,722

Edited by Dragon-Archon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2017 at 6:27 PM, xZoneHunter said:

 

160B:     160pts
127S:     254pts
54G:     270pts
11P 5xC(50) 4xUC(60) 1xVR(50) 1xUR(100): 260pts

 

New total: 944pts

 

274B:     274pts
178S:     356pts
73G:     365pts
11P 5xC(50) 6xUC(90) 1xR(25) 1xVR(50) 3xUR(300): 515pts

 

New total: 1510pts

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My new totals

B104 - 104 pt

S110 -220pt

G78 - 390pt

P11xC - 110pt

 

Total 824 points upto trophy#10020

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Here's my update for this week:

 

Old score

  • :bronze:: 1 x 59 = 59
  • :silver:: 2 x 21 = 42
  • :gold:: 5 x 9 = 45
  • :platinum:: 10 x 2 VR = 100
  • Grand total = 246

 

New Score

  • :bronze:: 1 x 76 = 76
  • :silver:: 2 x 27 = 54
  • :gold:: 5 x 10 = 50
  • :platinum:: (10 x 2 VR) + (10 x 1 UR)  = 200
  • Grand total = 380

 

Counted up to trophy #7,722

 

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

 

274B:     274pts
178S:     356pts
73G:     365pts
11P 5xC(50) 6xUC(90) 1xR(25) 1xVR(50) 3xUR(300): 515pts

 

New total: 1510pts

 

4 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

My new totals

B104 - 104 pt

S110 -220pt

G78 - 390pt

P11xC - 110pt

 

Total 824 points upto trophy#10020

OK.  Will update by tomorrow morning.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:bronze: - 180 (180)

:silver: - 118 (236)

:gold: - 100 (500)

:platinum: - 21 (740) *

* 8C 4UC 4R 0VR 5UR. 

 

 

Total points are 1656, so far.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update time

 

New Trophies (up to #6506):

:bronze: 23 * 1 = 23

:silver: 5 * 2 = 10

:gold: 5 * 5 = 25

Score: 58

 

Old Score: 57 + New Score 58 = 115

 

Edited by Evil_Joker88
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the standings.  @Xylobe I'm glad you're able to get the game.  Appreciate the participation.  We have a new leader.  @xZoneHunter better step up, youngin LOL.  Folks, if you haven't participated and you want to, it's not too late.  Just give me your totals via here, PM or PSN.  Quick question:  do you non-US folks have an alternate US account?  I asking this because I'll likely add a 2nd/3rd place price, a PSN card.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

Updated the standings.  @Xylobe I'm glad you're able to get the game.  Appreciate the participation.  We have a new leader.  @xZoneHunter better step up, youngin LOL.  Folks, if you haven't participated and you want to, it's not too late.  Just give me your totals via here, PM or PSN.  Quick question:  do you non-US folks have an alternate US account?  I asking this because I'll likely add a 2nd/3rd place price, a PSN card.

I have an alt US account

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, grimydawg said:

do you non-US folks have an alternate US account?  I asking this because I'll likely add a 2nd/3rd place price, a PSN card.

 

No chance for me but yes i have an us alt acc

Edited by Evil_Joker88
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

 

No chance for me but yes i have an us alt acc

Lol. Join the club, bud. We'll duke it out for last place! xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Lol. Join the club, bud. We'll duke it out for last place! xD

 

As i don't see you in the list on page 1 at all, i'm leading with over 100 points 😁

 

Edit: damn, just realized that BTG07 is the shortcut for your name... then of course i'm behind you 😂

Edited by Evil_Joker88
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

 

As i don't see you in the list on page 1 at all, i'm leading with over 100 points 1f601.png

 

Edit: damn, just realized that BTG07 is the shortcut for your name... then of course i'm behind you 1f602.png

He puts BTG07 Because that's how I sign my personal messages to peeps on this website. 

 

I'm sure you weren't the only one! 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

He puts BTG07 Because that's how I sign my personal messages to peeps on this website. 

 

I'm sure you weren't the only one! 1f602.png

Also, because your name is too long on my spreadsheet.  It overlaps to the next block.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.