Authentic Plus Best of the Best Glitch

Warlord99956

My coop partner and I completed authentic plus with no manual saves but only I got both the trophies. He just got the trophy for completing the difficulty as I was hosting. 

If if anyone else has this problem we got it to pop for him by replaying another mission with him hosting. We used mission 2 as it's very short and the trophy popped in the stats screen. He did try doing the final mission solo at first but that didn't pop the trophy 

• 2 weeks later...

AFAIK You must have some form of completion (Solo) that adds up to 100% or thereabouts, although its not an exact Science. But done on either Cadet/Marksman/Sniper Elite , or a mixture of all three.

DO YOU HAVE THE PLATINUM FOR AUTHENTIC HARDCORE?

The trophies work by progression upwards. MARKSMAN = Cadet and Sniper Elite = Marksman and Cadet where Authentic = ALL combined,

The mistake made was allowing AUTHENTIC to be selected and also customized above all others. 

Look at your Service History or Stat records and see what you have completed Solo percentage ways.

I started the Game on Sniper Elite Mode and when I finished 26 hours later the trophies unlocked in the following manner.

The end of the beginning
Complete Mission 1
21st Feb 2017
9:41:58 PM

NOTE: The times below CADET 1:20:27 - MM 1:20:43 and SE 1:20:34

Deadshot Demon should be first here but this is not as exact as it is on the actual PS4.

Mission Possible
Complete the entire main campaign on Cadet difficulty

23rd Feb 2017
1:20:27 PM

The Masterful Marksman
Complete the entire main campaign on Marksman difficulty
23rd Feb 2017
1:20:43 PM

Deadshot Demon
Complete the entire main campaign on Sniper Elite difficulty
23rd Feb 2017
1:20:34 PM

That said, this is merely an observation from what happened previously on PS3 Sniper Elite III and PS4 Sniper Elite III

I recall someone else having the same issues as you both.

So I suggested selecting SOLO, Sniper Elite Mode, Starting and Completing Mission 8 Allagra Fortress so the Prologue would load and that unlocked their Authentic Platinum. 

Others I suggested to do that, nothing happened so I suggested redoing the Last Co Op as well on Sniper Elite Mode but this time you have be the Operative or Sniper (Whichever part you did not play previously. Also, some people simply got their awaited Authentic trophies as soon as they restarted the Campaign in SE mode and Solo.

Remember to Save Frequently As well. I saved every time I got a collectible due to previous data blunders. By any chance did you or your Co Op partner somehow save or customize a reload of your game or did you save whilst playing AUTHENTIC HARDCORE and mistakenly reload from Authentic only checkpoint. NOTE your Manual Authentic Saves before you do A Plus

Best of The Best and Better means what it says below.

The Best of the Best of the Best
Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic difficulty with no manual saves 

Better than the Best
Complete the entire campaign on Authentic Plus difficulty with no manual saves

And AUTHENTIC PLUS means

You know you're REALLY Insane, right?
Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic Plus difficulty

(NOTE) Its also BEST TO Delete any Manual Authentic Saves before you do A Plus. Also to get as much collectibles, optional objectives and ALL Stone Eagles when redoing said Missions. These seem to progress as well.

If it helps, please post results for others. If not, also post.

EDIT and then I realize I shouldve checked Warlord9995 PSN Profile and see. Then I see the following LOL.

You know you're REALLY Insane, right?                                          
Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic Plus difficulty

29th Jul 2017
 8:09:28 PM

Better than the Best
Complete the entire campaign on Authentic Plus difficulty with no manual saves

29th Jul 2017
8:09:44 PM
Edited by snacklepuss