How to speed things up

• 1 year later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, harrypotter1997 said:

Hello, i never saw this in any kind ofwalkthrough or trophy guide so i just though that i'll post here the method that i found to speed the big grinding section of this game. 1st of all it will only speed the trophies for items and gold. So, the thing is that if you plug in another controller you can add a person to local co-op game. When you are in co-op and when player for example 1 opens a chest, both players will get items/gold. So when you can solo get 4k gold in chapter 6, with 2 controllers you will get 8k gold. Of couse the more controller you got, the faster trophy will pop. I found this very helpful with collecting items, cause every run i changed the player 2 character so i could get items for another class when playing Alucard. I hope i helped. ^^

Thanks for the tip mate :) Since I lost all my accumlated progress when my old ps3 died I lost heart to re-start grinding for items, money and kills...but your method sounds great and I hope it'll finally help me finish the game 100% ✨

• 1 year later...