Glitched trophy?

Asph1

I can't happen to get the "acquire 9 divine items" for the platinum trophy.
I did 9 different golden items through the blacksmith minigame and it just didn't pop up.
Since i saved right before the last item i've tried doing that over and over again but it just won't work.
Am i doing something wrong maybe? I'm a little hypeventilating here I can't believe it's glitched :(
Thank you!

Hm, i have multiple saves
I think one before getting the mithril (if i didnt delete that), one before smelting 7 of them and one before smelting the last one.

I tried smelting the last one and the 7 of them all together again but it didn't work out.
I tried getting some more mithril but i guess there are only 9 divine items in the game so I get another item instead.

Imma try follow your advice and try to do some mission inbetween the mini game
Too bad i dont have a save before getting all nine of them or i would have gone for that :(

Btw the game is full of glitched trophies, I also got another one at the beginning that made me restart the game all over again (but it was early in the game so no biggie)

Thank you for your advice

I can say how i did it:

(i got it without reloading anything and the only bug i had was with reviving rah gashapon)

i gathered 1-2 mithril, made an item, did a mission were i equipped all of my divine items, tried to get a new mithril and then made a new item. I also failed several times maybe thats something that helps? Idk... 

but otherwise i had no problems with game, everything worked like it should... idk what everyone has for a problem^^