All Aboard

It's been a LONG time since I earned this one but if I remember correctly, as the two ships near each other with the grapple, get on the puckle gun and eliminate as many or all of the objectives that you can (the captain, barrels, etc.). That way once the boarding begins, the chance for a crew member dying is reduced bc the boarding time is lessened. 

I'm pretty sure if you eliminate all objectives with puckle gun though, the trophy will pop.

The ship needs to have ten or more crew, or the trophy wont pop. A good tip though when boarding ships is to utilise the Swivel Cannon to take out objectives, and to make haste when fighting.

Blue dots with text saying "Protect" or "Defend" above one of your crews head signifys they are on low health. Run to the enemy/s near them and attack and you will likely do a stealth kill with either the Machete or the Hidden Blades.

• 2 weeks later...

Another easy way to get this is to softened them up with a good swivel canon blast or so [powder kegs made great targets], then swing over as soon as you can to make sure you are the first to board. Pull out your blunderbuss and with any luck you will get Firepower trophy. If any are left standing, toss down smoke bombs so that you can clean up with no one getting killed from your now boarding crew. 

• 1 month later...

This entire game is glitched. Just like AC liberation. 
The trophy of His Own Medicine, the guy would spawn without the poke, he would just fight me barehanded.
This trophy took me atleast 10 times even with bigger ships when I had no deaths.
Same with the rope swing kills, took me atleast 10 assassinations.
Worst one was the 100 sync, for the mission that you need 5 investigations and no one killed. One investigation wouldnt even spawn and there is a well known glitch that you have to reload the checkpoint because of the knockouts counting as kills. 

This game is BS and should never have been a standalone. 

• 1 month later...

mr skirra ur slightly wrong.  u dont need 5 KILS with rope swing but 5 times a kill animation from the rope.  bouncing of items or "dubble kils in 1 swing" don't count

as for all aboard/  it popped instantly when i had 0 deaths on a 10+ ship.  i just fired the cannon fast a few times to get 7/10 kils jumped on the ship and shot 3 befor my crew could even get on the ship.    so i think a crew might accidentally stil have died @ your tries. as they die fairly fast.

Edited by DivineFoxy

• 2 months later...

In Wellington there is quite a big enemy ship anchored waiting for you when you get there. Just jump into the water before you attract their attention in the restricted area, swim to the ship and kill everyone on board. Then go back to your ship and attack the now empty ship. It will get defeated right on your first hit. Now just enter it and the only winning requirement will be to destroy the dynamite. Trophy popped right away. Easy peasy!

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...