Physical and Collector's Editions of Chaos;Child on Rice Digital (PS4 and PS Vita)

KittiBear

With how Rice Digital puts all the CE stuff in a separate box and overproduces, I'll just pick it up separately at a later date. Packing it separately like that, makes the CE feel a lot less special.

As for C;C, I highly look forward to reading it (and pointlessly hope that Love Chu Chu will be localized)

5 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

With how Rice Digital puts all the CE stuff in a separate box and overproduces, I'll just pick it up separately at a later date. Packing it separately like that, makes the CE feel a lot less special.

As for C;C, I highly look forward to reading it (and pointlessly hope that Love Chu Chu will be localized)

Is it actually in a separate box though? I was planning on getting the standard edition but I got the CE of both Steins Gate games and everything was in once box (except for the Upa and Pins from the first game but the size made that a logical choice tbh). I've never purchased any of their other CEs thought so I have very limited experience with them.

2 hours ago, KittiBear said:

Is it actually in a separate box though? I was planning on getting the standard edition but I got the CE of both Steins Gate games and everything was in once box (except for the Upa and Pins from the first game but the size made that a logical choice tbh). I've never purchased any of their other CEs thought so I have very limited experience with them.

Well any of the ones as of late were separate box, Valkrie Drive, Root Letter, and Steins;Gate 0. I mean, I hope they changed their policy, but they tend to overproduce, so I probably won't rush to get one.