Favorite PS4 game of ALL TIME

AdventjX

Hey guys,

DISCLAIMER: I word-searched to see if there were any similar threads, but no luck. Please redirect me if there was a thread like this already.

So the title speaks for itself. What's your favorite game of ALL TIME thus far? Just a curiosity thread. =)

My personal favorite is Nioh, without a shadow of a doubt. It is by far one of the only games I play after I achieved the plat, and I'm taking my sweet time with the DLC trophies.

• Like 3

There are still a lot of PS4 games that I want to play, so it's hard to decide.

Exclusive: Tales of Berseria

Multi platform: FFX/X-2 HD remaster

My to play list includes some highly rated games like FFXII, Persona 5, crash bandicoot and Nier Automata, so this could very well change.

• Like 1

I've been very happy with PS4 so far, but now that I think about it, there's not a single title that stands out as one of my favourites. If I had to choose it'd probably be Crash Bandicoot N.Sane trilogy, but whether a remake of 20 year old games is a positive reflection on PS4's overall lineup is hard to say.

If it's of ALL time, then it would have to be the unreleased game that is controlled with the PlayStation Camara and Move. You travel and fight in an Elder Scrolls world and attack enemies with complex real life dance moves. Also, the main antagonist is voiced by Troy Baker. The game is called: "Just Dovakiin 2021"  

Okay, my actual favourite exclusives are: Uncharted 4, Infamous First Light, and Persona 5. 

Non-exclusives: Life is strange and Tales from the Borderlands.

Really interesting seeing what games people post here. I haven't played nearly enough games to say what the best game is. There's every chance my top 10 favourite games of the system would ALL be games I've not played yet, and if that turns out to be the case I'm a very lucky guy as that means I've got a lot more great games to play.

So far, obviously the 'InFamous' games are up there for me. I quite enjoyed 'Fallout 4' (which I played with mods), and 'GTA 5' was fun. I'd recommend 'DmC: Devil May Cry' on PS4 specifically because it plays smoother than the PS3 version. Other game like the 'Deus Ex' games, 'Darksiders' games, 'Shovel Knight', and 'Axiom Verge' are all fantastic (I played all these Wii U). Oh and 'Dynasty Warriors 8' is fantastic. I played the Vita version, but the PS3 and PS4 versions are both fantastic too.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is definitely my number one game I have played so far, but my backlog seems to now be bigger than what I have actually played, so much more that could beat it ;) 

Also really enjoyed Horizon Zero Dawn and Fallout 4! And a surprise hit for me was Child of Light, gem of a game!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adventheorex said:

Hey guys,

DISCLAIMER: I word-searched to see if there were any similar threads, but no luck. Please redirect me if there was a thread like this already.

So the title speaks for itself. What's your favorite game of ALL TIME thus far? Just a curiosity thread. =)

My personal favorite is Nioh, without a shadow of a doubt. It is by far one of the only games I play after I achieved the plat, and I'm taking my sweet time with the DLC trophies.

Nioh hasn't interested me of course I've just watched a bit of gameplay can you tell me why you love it so much so it I might get interested?