Favorite PS4 game of ALL TIME

AdventjX

Since I got my PS4 before I got my PS3 my first time playing The Last of Us was on the PS4. I rate every game I finish and this is the only one on my PS4 list with a 10/10

The games with 9.5s are:

Dragon Age: Inquisition 

The Walking Dead Season One

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I notice everything except the Witcher 3 is on PS3 haha!

There are still alot of newer games I have not played though, looking forward to Nier, Persona 5, FFXV, XCOM-2, Horizon to name a few, might not be until next year until I have played those ...

Edited by tpepper1985
  • Like 1

Nioh

Horizon Zero Dawn

Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada

Assassin Creed: Syndicate

Murdered Soul Suspect

I mean the list goes on :)

AND EVEN BEFORE IT COMES IT WILL DEFINITELY BE DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 AND I DON'T GIVE A HECK LOL

Edited by syumisan
  • Like 3

Nier Automata, by a landslide. Can't think of any significant complaints. The only other PS4 game I can say that about is Bloodborne, Souls formula polished to near perfection.

Still playing P5 so I'll hold my veredict on that one. Easily the best modern Persona so far though.

I expect Ys8 to be the next challenger.

Edited by TooruPT
  • Like 1

Would have to go with the remaster of Bioshock Infinite

The clever storyline and the twists and overlaps from the DLC just add to the amazing gameplay.

Lots of brilliant titles around but some of the remastered last gens still show their class 

Hard for me to decide.. Unlike PS3 days where I had 2 standout favorites that stood above all the rest (MAG and Fallout New Vegas), on PS4 there's several games I thought were awesome and makes it harder to pick one or two.

Bloodborne

Dark Souls 3

Witcher 3

Rainbow Six Siege

Don't Starve Together

Dishonored 2

Elder Scrolls Online

Edited by MafiaBrett
  • Like 2

I've been playing so many amazing games on this gen than any gen I've played. Here's my top 5... so far. So this list is still unofficial as we've yet to play more amazing games in the future!

1. Dark souls 3

2. Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

3. Bloodborne

4. Batman Arkham Knight

5. Witcher 3

Solely looking at PS4 games I'd have to say Rocket League. Well after getting platinum and 100% I still play it for fun regularly. No other game on PS4 I can say that about.

An absolutely great game if you just just a few minutes to play. You can jump right into an online game and have some fun.