Favorite PS4 game of ALL TIME

AdventjX

its tough. I assume it doesnt need to be exclusive. but i would say any of these for me:

- Persona 5,

- Witcher 3 (aside from gwent), Bloodborne,

- Trails of Cold Steel (first game isn't crazy exciting but for some reason im loving it haha)

- Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pretty much any Digimon game for nostalgia reasons. For gameplay I'd say Next Order, just because I loved the first Digimon world game when I was a kid and this is basically an updated version of that. I'm expecting Survive to be an amazing story because it's being done by Spike Chunsoft and I love everything they've done that I've played so far. 

I don't think I know the answer to that, but what I do know is that until I play Horizon Zero Dawn, it's most definitely between...

Image result for Dying Light PS4 boxart Image result for Dying Light PS4 boxart

and/vs

Image result for Gravity Rush PS4 boxart Image result for Gravity Rush PS4 boxart 

(Yes, Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2 are legitimately tied, even though I've played them side by side/rotation and the sequel is the better game.)

If I had to choose my favorite PS4 game, it'd probably be the former, Dying Light, because of its far more significant DLC expansion (which is objectively one of if not the top best DLC expansions done for a console game this generation, especially at the time of release) in comparison to GR2's and online cooperative feature.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1