RaXnCase

RaXnCase's Dispute

61 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RaXnCase said:

I know that nobody kept it there..only me...would u say the same at fifa14? i took platinum with vpn in asisa at fifa14........

We're talking about FIFA 09. You got the trophy after it was no longer possible to get legitimately. That would be the end of the story wasn't it for the fact that you also didn't even have the game on your trophy list in June 2015... Do you think I'm lying? You don't think I can see this? How did this happen? It was an online game.

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

We're talking about FIFA 09. You got the trophy after it was no longer possible to get legitimately. That would be the end of the story wasn't it for the fact that you also didn't even have the game on your trophy list in June 2015... Do you think I'm lying? You don't think I can see this? How did this happen? It was an online game.

if u mean it was so...i dont wanna talk it anymore......i can only say it is not hacked...u dont trust me.....but mw2 and bf hardline isnt also hacked.....i do the fucking 40k  kills again, to stand again in the leaderboards...thats over 300h.....thats not fun......and mw2 isnt also hacked........geht it unflagged and i hide fifa09........for nothing....

Just now, RaXnCase said:

if u mean it was so...i dont wanna talk it anymore......i can only say it is not hacked...u dont trust me.....but mw2 and bf hardline isnt also hacked.....i do the fucking 40k  kills again, to stand again in the leaderboards...thats over 300h.....thats not fun......and mw2 isnt also hacked........geht it unflagged and i hide fifa09........for nothing....

when hardline is done again...not before....^^

44 minutes ago, RaXnCase said:

I have to go to bed....work in 7h....write here...i read it.......

Listen, no one is out to get you. IMO if the team is not completely convinced that you hacked than the report should be lifted. You are however, admitting to hacking before. So why should anyone trust you? Either find people who know how the trophies pop or hide the game. 

2 hours ago, Nothingman said:

Listen, no one is out to get you. IMO if the team is not completely convinced that you hacked than the report should be lifted. You are however, admitting to hacking before. So why should anyone trust you? Either find people who know how the trophies pop or hide the game. 

I'm not wondering about if the FIFA 09 trophy was earned illegitimate, it was. What I wonder about is if it was just save file use and 6 years late sync or if it was a CFW job?

Also, I think they hid the game as early as back in July or August 2015. It wasn't on their profile (and no hidden trophies) at the end of June 2015, but they had hidden 57 trophies (the exact number of trophies in FIFA 09) in August 2015. This might explain why they just recently appeared on the FIFA 09 leaderboards. As I've explained before, the secondary issue here is that he supposedly earned earned the trophies in 2009, and it's an online game, and the trophies don't appear before 6 years later. And it's pretty suspicious that they initially hid them. But regardless, Real World Winner was unobtainable by any legitimate means when they got it.

Edited by MMDE

@MMDE

He won't admit anything,  better just move on and close this thread. He got caught with hands full but will deny until the very end, there is no point in this back n' forth, we all know he copied timestamps from other FIFA09 list, most likely with CFW.

As for disputer, I would just take my leave before other members scrutinize your trophy list even more flagging other games.

I really don't think this thread even needs to be continued.

Edited by Potent_Delusions

Guess what I just found!! :P 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/72-fifa-09/Libano-X?order=date

Looks familiar! :o 

Where have I seen that list before? hmmm

Oh, I know!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/72-fifa-09/RaXnCase?order=date

Should be noted, I think that dude is a CFW user too, but I think there's some common trophy files being shared here. :P Because I find plenty of matches using his games with other players too etc.

Edited by MMDE

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

Guess what I just found!! :P 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/72-fifa-09/Libano-X?order=date

Looks familiar! :o 

Where have I seen that list before? hmmm

Oh, I know!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/72-fifa-09/RaXnCase?order=date

Should be noted, I think that dude is a CFW user too, but I think there's some common trophy files being shared here. :P Because I find plenty of matches using his games with other players too etc.

What do U always want with CFW? I have no fucking CFW, and I don´t know any person who hs it.........it´s useless......u think i hacked it and done........-.-

You should better search for real hackers and flag those.......and not everyone u want.....