ruffedgz

PSNP Guild Created

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested but I made a PSNP guild on this game and its open for applications if you are interested.

Just search for: PSNP

I will do my best to accept all that are interested.

Cheers!

I'll join up later, what is the benefit of being in a guild other than communication?

I'll join up. Level 17 now, match making is a pain when trying to 5 star all the apprentice levels, constantly getting put in the same maps, got one 5 star on war mage levels. So I've got some learning to do on tough maps but I'm ready to group up and have some fun

7 hours ago, Valde_zerocool said:

I'll join up later, what is the benefit of being in a guild other than communication?

That is a good question. i think guilds are there for communication and getting together with others who are playing the game for now. Will keep an eye on if the guild helps out in any other way.

4 hours ago, StealMyFaceGDF said:

I'll join up. Level 17 now, match making is a pain when trying to 5 star all the apprentice levels, constantly getting put in the same maps, got one 5 star on war mage levels. So I've got some learning to do on tough maps but I'm ready to group up and have some fun

Cool, please do :D