Cant sync trophies

fLiPeRek21

I have the same problem as you. I tried restarting my PS4 using the restart option out of my three power options on my but didn't work. tried using the full power off option on my ps4 then waited a minute, turned back on my ps4. and still didn't work. tried viewing my trophies on my vita and my PS3 and even tried what you did by unlocking a trophy for a different game and that worked for that game but still didn't work for energy cycle.

really do hope this gets fixed. for a little while I was in a pickle thinking that I was the only one with that problem but now that i've found out you have the same problem i'm less concerned about this problem.

2 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Does this problem only occour on the PS4 or on the Vita as well? I wanted to do both today.

It's not a problem you can do the games and you will get the plat noted in probably a day or two when it is updated on PlayStation servers. It was actually a very late stealth release on the AU store, about 7 hrs after the normal store update 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CjShai said:

It's not a problem you can do the games and you will get the plat noted in probably a day or two when it is updated on PlayStation servers. It was actually a very late stealth release on the AU store, about 7 hrs after the normal store update 

Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

Does this problem only occour on the PS4 or on the Vita as well? I wanted to do both today.

I did not try the EU ps4 version since I assumed it shares its list with NA. But I did get the platinum on the vita version last nigh...and Im not able to sync (for now). Maybe both Energy Balance and Energy Cycle EU ps4 versions will end up getting their own lists aswell....fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, Barriebar17 said:

I did not try the EU ps4 version since I assumed it shares its list with NA. But I did get the platinum on the vita version last nigh...and Im not able to sync (for now). Maybe both Energy Balance and Energy Cycle EU ps4 versions will end up getting their own lists aswell....fingers crossed.

I think the EU versions will get their own list, I played the EU ps4 today and got the plat (never played the NA version) and I still can't sync my plat yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

I think the EU versions will get their own list, I played the EU ps4 today and got the plat (never played the NA version) and I still can't sync my plat yet.

Kind of wished you would have said you did play the NA version aswell, cause that would make it more likely that it does get its own list ;)

The error code we get is what normally shows up when a trophy set is not yet ready on sony's servers. But it could also just be that there is just a slight issue on their side..

Normally this website would have any trophy stacks up well ahead of time.

I'm hoping someone can confirm whether the AU/EU version has its own stack (eg. if I have the US PS4 platinum, can I get the platinum for the AU PS4 version), and does the "glitch" still work?

16 minutes ago, Graffin_G said:

and does the "glitch" still work?

Yes, the glitch still works. I'm sure if there would be at time where the glitch no longer worked (if the devs patched the game fixing the glitch) somebody would make a topic about it. ;)

Edited by Skeptical69

22 minutes ago, Graffin_G said:

I'm hoping someone can confirm whether the AU/EU version has its own stack (eg. if I have the US PS4 platinum, can I get the platinum for the AU PS4 version), and does the "glitch" still work?

The definitely seem to have separate stacks as I have done both PS4 stacks but the AU is only synced on my console. I assume this is an issue on Sony's end and doubt it will be fixed till the Tuesday store update

25 minutes ago, Graffin_G said:

I can confirm it indeed does have it's own list and glitch still works, just can't synch it yet :shakefist: 

Hopefully we also get a vita eu list too snce Na Vita got a separate list 

Edited by Jare
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies guys.

I took the plunge and got the AU version. I previously completed the US PS4 version. When playing the AU PS4 version, the trophies were popping, but they won't sync to the server and my trophy count hasn't increased. 

If/when it's fixed, here's hoping the new trophies and platinum are added onto my list otherwise I wasted $5.25 and 15 minutes of time finishing it.

15 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Trophy list isn't on the server yet, just wait and your plat will be there soon

I hope you're right.

If I view my trophy list offline on the PS4, it shows two separate lists for Energy Cycle. The US version which I completed in June and AU version which I completed yesterday (both PS4 versions). They're both showing 100% completion, but my trophy count hasn't increased.

Every time I click to view my trophies, it tries to sync, but hangs momentarily at 66%, and then completes without showing any additional trophies being added. And, when i'm online, the 2nd list isn't showing. If I press Options and choose Sync with PlayStation Network, I get error NP-32136-5.

So, i'm guessing this is something Sony definitely has to fix.

Edited by Graffin_G

I contacted the Devs yesterday here is their reply, " It seems Sony forgot to upload trophies on server for EU release :) I'm aware of problem and I hope it would be fixed soon! I already wrote to Sony Developers support about it. That’s common problem - it happened for couple of other games before and as soon as Sony fix it - all players could sync their trophies with server. Thank you for support!"

• Like 3