Girls und Panzer Dream Tank Match English/Asia Announcement

Taken from the Facebook page;

「Girls und Panzer Dream Tank Match」will launch in English (with Japanese voiceover) in Southeast Asia this winter!
Take a peek at the exciting tank action and dramatic online team gameplay on the PS4.

Girl-power FTW!

Second Source: http://gematsu.com/2017/08/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-coming-asia-english-winter-2017

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

Girls und Panzer > World of Tanks :awesome:

Just seeing a high school girl riding a tank through a small Japanese street is pretty funny to watch. :lol: So this game is multiplayer-only? I'd totally get this if it was singleplayer, but I'm not really into multiplayer games. If the trophies are easy enough, maybe I'll get it.

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Girls und Panzer > World of Tanks :awesome:

Just seeing a high school girl riding a tank through a small Japanese street is pretty funny to watch. :lol: So this game is multiplayer-only? I'd totally get this if it was singleplayer, but I'm not really into multiplayer games. If the trophies are easy enough, maybe I'll get it.

Every Gaming site I have seen with news on this game mentions "it will also have online battles" I view this as the game will have both Single Player and Online functions.

I am not a big online gamer but if the online section is only a small part of the game then I am sold.

gematsu posted this on the Japanese announcement and most other sites say the same or similar.

"Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match promises tank activity with a Girls und Panzer-esque sense of presence and feeling of exhilaration. It will also support online battles. Further details have yet to be announced."
Edited by fisty123

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

Every Gaming site I have seen with news on this game mentions "it will also have online battles" I view this as the game will have both Single Player and Online functions.

I am not a big online gamer but if the online section is only a small part of the game then I am sold.

Ah, well let's hope the singleplayer is the focus and isn't just tacked on then. I'm pretty interested if that's the case. I hope we learn more about the game soon.

• Like 1

I'm playing the first Girls und Panzer game right now, and it's a lot of fun. Unless this turns out to be multiplayer focused, which I doubt, I'll definitely get it.

2 hours ago, hasegawa2010 said:

It will be "great" if this game also has another View all Dialogues/Conversations trophy.

I'd rather have that than a lot of multiplayer trophies.