Help with Season Pass?

1 hour ago, Velaxity said:

So, I saw that the Ghosts and AW season passes were on sale. Since I'm planning on doing both PS3 and PS4 versions of both, if I buy the Season Pass on PS3, it should transfer to PS4 right? Just making sure before I do.

Nope. You would have to buy all 4. They are not cross-buy.

56 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

they are no longer cross buy, it was a timed offer.

This statement is true for Ghosts because I use a PS3 disc to play on my PS4.

I'm able to play all of the downloadable content that I originally bought from the PS3, but in order to do that you had to pay $5 or $10(I forgot) back when the game first came out. The promo ran till March and is no longer going on.

Ghosts said it was time limited.

I'm pretty sure AW is crossbuy, at least in the UK. When looking on the PS4 store it has both PS3 and PS4 tags and in the description it lists the "one time fee" thing for both systems. I bought the AW season pass long after release and the DLC is on my PS3 download list, but I haven't bought the PS3 version to test

• 1 month later...

(I know digging up dead topics, but new players that will look at this topic will know at least).

IT IS CROSSBUY, at least in EU. Don't know about US copies. I bought the Season pass back in December 2014, soon after the game came out, and I got my PS4 in January of 2017, and I can still download all my DLCs and camos. So yes, it is.

• Like 1