Are the DLCs just updates?

REAPER4536

They are just update to the main game, but be aware that if you want 100%, two of the dlc trophy are EXTREMELY hard and frustrating. Took me maybe 20 hours for the maingame and 80 hours for those 2 dlc trophy. The 5 win in a speedlist and gold all challenge.

Edited by lronHulk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

They're included in the patches and there won't be any new ones.

3 minutes ago, PreLoki said:

Nope, they're free and included in the update.

If you're planning to 100% this then good fucking luck, the requirements for the 'Gold Plated' trophy are INSANE.

2 minutes ago, lronHulk said:

They are just update to the main game, but be aware that if you want 100%, two of the dlc trophy is EXTREMELY hard and frustrating. Took me maybe 20 hours for the maingame and 80 hours for that one dlc trophy. The 5 win in a speedlist and gold all challenge.

Thanks for the fast replies. I try my luck for the 100% although I'm a noob in racing games. 

There is skill involved in the prestige events and quite a bit of luck too with trafic and terrible enemy AI. Even if it's not really fun, I suggest you start practicing asap with the only car that can do all races : the rsr and the best drift car : the huracan. Look for car set up also and find one that fit your needs. 

You will probably be desperate when you start the drift event, but the thing that helped me the most and that I discovered WAY too late is flicking the analog quickly from left to right or right to left to initiate drifting. Good luck, I'm not very good at racing game and got it so you can do it with patience.

Edited by lronHulk

1 hour ago, PreLoki said:

Nope, they're free and included in the update.

If you're planning to 100% this then good fucking luck, the requirements for the 'Gold Plated' trophy are INSANE.

While it's certainly a challenge, it's not THAT bad LOL.  You just gotta be patient and practice some.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

While it's certainly a challenge, it's not THAT bad LOL.  You just gotta be patient and practice some.  

This ^^ Tune your car right, learn how to drive and hope for a clean run (Traffic can be a bit funny)

I've managed to snag a few golds by sticking to this mans logic, perseverance is a wonderful thing.

• Like 1