Server Down?

GigiFG

On 2017-8-6 at 9:45 PM, wickenex said:

Their servers appear to be back but most of the leaderboards are empty, call out inboxs are empty aswell despite invites being sent.

It's the same for me. I sent a Call-Out for the 'Can't Touch This' trophy, but the person never received an invite in their Call-Out Inbox and I'm not getting any of their invites either. All leaderboards for feats and challenges are completely blank, too.

The platinum trophy is unobtainable until they fix this.

It's just me or the Leaderboards are broken?

I don't have anybody on the Challenge's Leaderboards (Even if i have like 10 friends palyignt he game one htat did a Challenge right for me yesterday) and even the Challenge i get from friends just dissapear, i don't have any.

So because of this 2 Trophies "Blocked" -_-

It's just me, there is a way to fix this, anybody knows something? 

Trophies that require you to have friends play the same game are just dumb trophies in my opinion. Not only do I have to like the trophy but I need people on my friends list to like it as well... (And play the game regularly) 

Granted I literally just started playing today so my opinion is a little moot but I've seen trophies like this on other games... 

8 hours ago, igs63 said:

I tweeted the twitter about the problem when I first encountered it about 12 hours ago, they replied that they are looking into a fix so hopefully we'll be getting our online trophies soon

The Problem is that it's 2 Days i read those reply to comments asking, hopefully it's Fixed soon....

What's the point in fixing the servers if then the only Online Part of the game (The leaderboards) Doesn't work? -_-

Then they just "Works" now, they aren't fixed

The servers of this game were already utter crap a year and a half ago. Now that it's on PS+, it makes sense that they became impracticable. You had better get rid of those online trophies as soon as possible.

For those who have no friends possessing this game, you can use an alternative account on your PS4. You just have to do an easy-to-beat score in one discipline and challenge yourself on your main account. That's how I did it.

1 hour ago, gerboize said:

The servers of this game were already utter crap a year and a half ago. Now that it's on PS+, it makes sense that they became impracticable. You had better get rid of those online trophies as soon as possible.

For those who have no friends possessing this game, you can use an alternative account on your PS4. You just have to do an easy-to-beat score in one discipline and challenge yourself on your main account. That's how I did it.

The problem is that friends or not now the leaderboards don't work.

I have like 3-4 People that are playing the game in firend list, i asked one to make a challenge and send me a feat! But since it's broken i didn't recive anything and i just see me on every leaderboard.

They've fixed the servers but not the biggets part of the server which is pretty stupid -_-

Hopefully they'll gonna fix this next days and not have to hope endlessly because i wish to play the game....

10 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Really? I tried an hour ago they actually got reset i didn't had anything on the leaderboards not even my previous results, they are still working or no?

Same here but only for the feats. 5 minutes later tho they got back to normal.

13 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Still not working for me, i cant even connect now. even though i could before

You just have to be lucky to stay connected for a while to do the trophy. After I've done it I couldnt stay online for more than 15 seconds. But it got better now I think.

1 hour ago, mariosF94 said:

Same here but only for the feats. 5 minutes later tho they got back to normal.

The feat sometimes randomly working sometimes no i don't know, i got that, but the leaderboards...

And they don't even rpely to people asking about this, damn Such incompetence  (Well it's Square i shoudl have known...) it's been already 10 Days and they can't Fix a simple leaderboard Problem On Console, that's stupid -_-

Meanwhile the MP Servers on Pc that probably requires a lot more work are Fine, ok, thanks square -_- 

I just got the leaderboard trophy this morning, and I see that some people got it too. 

The leaderboard is still not working, but somehow I was able to see one of my friend in one of the challenge and the trophy instantly popped. I had to check multiple challenge and I could only see him in one of them... strange lol

1 hour ago, lronHulk said:

I just got the leaderboard trophy this morning, and I see that some people got it too. 

The leaderboard is still not working, but somehow I was able to see one of my friend in one of the challenge and the trophy instantly popped. I had to check multiple challenge and I could only see him in one of them... strange lol

Yeah, I got the leaderboard trophy today as well as the one for beating a call-out. Most of my challenge leaderboards are empty as well but there were several people on the Cavern Tour wingsuit course and I was able to beat somebody for the trophy. Sent an easy call-out to myself from my other profile and luckily it showed up in my inbox so I was able to get that trophy too. All the online trophies are done now thankfully.

Edited by Killbomb

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

So basically is Pure Luck hoping one Leaderboards works? I would like to say better than nothing but it's pretty stupid....

I'm sure they will fix it, but for now, you need a friend and try a couple events to see if you see them in one of them.