The Strong, Silent Type glitch?

karcci

I did my third playthrough of the game, for the strong silent type and thicker than water. The thicker one I got, but strong silent type didn't pop out. I played the game one more time with starting over in the main menu (reseting timeline), but that didn't help either. Anyone else having this issue? Maybe I'll start again tomorrow with save data deleted again, but this is getting pretty frustrating.

On 5/8/2017 at 2:37 AM, karcci said:

Welp, hope deleting the game and save data will work...

I'm having the same problem! I tried to get the trophy two times (one with new game plus and one deleting my save), but the trophy didn't unlock :( 

• 4 weeks later...

I got that one just fine, and I think I got a glitch somewhat in my favor because I popped New Beginnings when I was aiming for the I am the Firestarter. I ended up with them both in the same playthrough, which I didn't think was possible. However, it doesn't benefit me too much because I need to play through again to get Ren and Nona to date each other for the platinum. 

Now I have a full-on glitch. I've completed the game two more times while completing requirements for Matchmaker and it's not popped. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and deleted my save file and will finish, hopefully my last, play through tonight. I'll edit to say what happened. 

EDIT: The glitched trophy popped this time. I'm so relieved. ??????

Edited by Toogie53

• 1 month later...

So how glitched is this game? I just bought it and the game crashed 3 times already. Also the it's a me trophy didn't unlock although I did the jump. 

Edit: So i reinstalled the game and deleted all saved data. The game doesn't crash anymore and the it's a me trophy unlocked as it should. Let's hope for no more glitches.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

So i just run into this glitch, too. 
but actually, i got rid of clarissa innthis playthrough and i have the feeling this might have been the problem and cause of this bug. I never pressed x.

I decided to recover an little older save from the cloude (right before opening the bunker) and played to the end without rekoving clarissa and the trophie popped ? so, just to be safe, don‘t get rid of clarissa ?

• 1 month later...

So yeah, this idiotic trophy bugged out on me as well. Never even touched a button, except X, R1 and L1 and square for the final answer. Don't know why this happened. The only thing I could think of, is that I played the "I spy" game. But you only have to press x during that game so this shouldn't void the trophy. 

If anyone has a similar problem, or better, a solution for this, I would highly appreciate some advice. 

I got the same problem, I did one playthrough without selecting any dialog and the trophy didn't pop.

I played a second time and got it. I didn't need to erase my save, what I did differently:

• Don't interact with anyone apart with Jonas on the beach to get past the fence to the cave
  • Always use "L1" to hide the map
  • Don't play the "I spy" game, just stay still
  • On the first time in the communication tower, only interact with the generator (to disable the fence) and leave so the phone rings and pick it up

• 3 months later...

Just got the platinum about three hours ago and patch 1.07 has fixed all the glitches in the game except for choosing a certain dialogue option but it doesn't interfere with the game at all. 

The way I did it was like this. 

1.Don't press anything except :cross: you have to press this to advance the story anyway.

2.Press :l1: to close the map instead of :circle:.

3.Get at least 2-3 collectables they shouldn't be to hard to get they're on the path
4.When Clarissa has the I Spy Game press :cross: on all the items. 

5.When you play Hangmen in Fort Milner don't answer any of the questions at ALL. 

The trophy will pop after the stat page has ended and the loading screen has finished.