Pop pop trophy

R-Linskey

Are they hostile to you when shooting them? I got this trophy using a group of like 6 cops that always appear on a certain part of the map and I had to make sure they had my attention first before trying for the kills. If you're just shooting at them straight away then it won't count since you aren't "wanted" yet.

I got this trophy while trying to save Ernie.... it's the very last enemy part in the game so when I went to the place where he's held. I threw a grenade on the porch once all the enemies were in the house, waited until the 4 came outside, killed 4 then got myself killed.... rinse and repeat. 

Basically if you kill four during slo-mo and then die right after and do it all over again the trophy will pop.

For any of you having a hard time achieving this trophy... The Welty Storage is the best place to farm this. It's one of the three places you have to investigate in order to progress through the Signs of the Times DLC. Once you fall through a roof, go through the door, & there will be 4 enemies exactly. Run to cover before they see you, pop on the slow-mo & take them out. Go back outside, throw a molotov & kill yourself. You have to go outside because when you're in the house, you're in investigation mode, therefore can't kill yourself. Rinse & repeat & you will have your trophy in no time.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump!

I might have found a solution to those still struggling with this retarded trophy, after hours of trying at different spots people mentioned i was getting nowhere. Then i started to wonder why it wasn't popping even though i probably met the requirement many many times over.

What i was thinking is that at the point i bought and installed the DLC  i had fulfilled the requirements for this trophy many times already ( DLC was already released at that point)  but since i didn't have the dlc it couldn't pop, so once i installed the DLC my profile probably checked that Pop Pop was already "done" (just a theory)

What i did is back up my profile on a usb stick and deleted it (just the profile not your actual game save). booted the game with no profile. I tried it again and the trophy popped exactly on the 10th attempt (with deaths not manual checkpoint reloads)

edit: also i did all this disconnected from the internet

Edited by Godwulf_MTL
typo

• 9 months later...
On 23/01/2018 at 2:07 AM, Godwulf_MTL said:

Bump!

I might have found a solution to those still struggling with this retarded trophy, after hours of trying at different spots people mentioned i was getting nowhere. Then i started to wonder why it wasn't popping even though i probably met the requirement many many times over.

What i was thinking is that at the point i bought and installed the DLC  i had fulfilled the requirements for this trophy many times already ( DLC was already released at that point)  but since i didn't have the dlc it couldn't pop, so once i installed the DLC my profile probably checked that Pop Pop was already "done" (just a theory)

What i did is back up my profile on a usb stick and deleted it (just the profile not your actual game save). booted the game with no profile. I tried it again and the trophy popped exactly on the 10th attempt (with deaths not manual checkpoint reloads)

edit: also i did all this disconnected from the internet

Thanks I'm gonna try this as I can't get the trophy to pop!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/3/2018 at 0:37 PM, JamieHeron95 said:

Thanks I'm gonna try this as I can't get the trophy to pop!

This worked perfectly. The only thing im worried about is, im on a 2nd playthrough of the main story trying to get the "kill" trophies. Did this method just reset my progress and require me to start a new game?