Moogle Points

Have you been to Agrabah yet? If not, wait till you get there or go back there and farm the rooms with any room cards you have that make a friend card drop at the start of the fight. (I forget what they are called.) More often than not it should be Aladin and his attacks make enemies drop moogle points. If you don't get Aladin or don't have the room cards just try to leave as many enemies alive as possible till an Aladin card does drop. 
I'm really not sure if you can get to 10,000 naturally... but definitely not when you start buying better, more expensive card packs later, and in my experience I needed those packs. But I also have shit luck and need to buy them all just to pull maybe one good card above a 4 or 5... xD

You need to save up 10k at the same time to get the trophy. Honestly, you don't really want to spend them before near the end anyway, because the store has rubbish cards until you've unlocked the better ones. Go for it when you go for the "all cards" playthrough, which must be after you beat the game as Rikku, but I guess the PS4 is just one playthrough if you play on proud.

If you want moogle points, go to the pooh world. Should be lots of breakable stuff there. Once you got the breakable stuff, go back, go to another floor, then back again and repeat. This I found to be much faster than any other method. Agrabah world is super slow in comparison.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1