Trophy Thoughts?

I'll just say what most people are thinking right now, and that is WTF is with this list. Considering how MM 9/10 had their own achievement lists on 360, you'd think they'd import those and add 7/8/challenges as their own misc list. But this is literally just a clone of the first game's list! And to make matters worse, they didn't even bother to give people at least one gold trophy for completing all the challenges, which would at least make that trophy feel more important than the one that you get for beating the first challenge.

Seriously, those in-game achievements for MM9/10 better be in there (Especially as someone who's buying this to play MM9 for the first time) or I'll be pissed. Considering how this was a Capcom Japan developed compilation, I hoped for a platinum or at least a trophy list as good as the first game (Which had a nice mix even if it lacked a plat)

Meh. I pre-ordered japanese version just for the sake of owning 9 and 10 on disc but this trophy list just shows Capcom can barely learn. They got the price tag right this time and got rid of baka gaijin middle man handling the emulation.  Anyway not a big deal like last year's RE4 lazy re-release was but still I'm a little surprised for no platinum.

4 minutes ago, GameOverComesAll said:

Isn't this the Capcom standard?

Pretty sure MMLC1 having a good non-plat list and the RE CV port having a plat means that this is only a trend with their compilation releases in 2017 (DAC also had the same amount and only bronze)

Meh. I pre-ordered japanese version just for the sake of owning 9 and 10 on disc but this trophy list just shows Capcom can barely learn. They got the price tag right this time and got rid of baka gaijin middle man handling the emulation.  Anyway not a big deal like last year's RE4 lazy re-release was but still I'm a little surprised for no platinum.

I considered getting the JPN MMLC2 for the electromagnetic communication song in RM8... Until I learned that JPN RM8 is in the US version, and both versions of the game have the vocals and song cut, regardless of version picked. MM9/MM10 is on the discs of both versions too.

And honestly I found the emulation in PS4 MMLC1 to be rather good. At least, when I played it last month. Heard it had issues at launch but those seem to be fixed now.

Edited by TheDreaminHawk

44 minutes ago, TheDreaminHawk said:

Considering how MM 9/10 had their own achievement lists on 360

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/536-mega-man-10

Really thought MM9 also had a list but I guess not. Either way, you want trophies for 10, go nuts.

This is bull. If the challenges are as tough as the first one (still havn't got 50 golds only 20) than this is one of the worst trophy list I seen at least sliver like the first one. I knew thier wasn't going to have a plat as the first one and disney collection didn't but I was expecting sliver and gold plus the achievement in the games already 'mm10'. I always buy games if theirs a plat or not but don't companys realise theirs alot of ppl who don't buy games if theirs no plat or a crap trophy list thier just losing sells ......

Edited by gamerrob25
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gamerrob25 said:

I know I had a moan about the trophies but that shouldn't stop you buying a game 

Yeah, I agree. I love trophies but if the challenges are still in MM9/MM10, then I'm keeping my preorder as it'll still serve the purpose of giving me replay value. I just wish the gold medal trophies didn't have the same value as getting your first bronze as that seems very wrong.

This game should have Platinum (also, MM9/10, Collection 1). Many easier and worst game have it while this don't ?

Not sure why they are holding platinum out ? Try to judge "real" player that interest in the game not solely on Platinum maybe ?

If a game doesn't have a platinum, it's because Sony didn't let the developer add one. (or because they didn't have enough trophies to count for one.) I was fine with KH 0.2 not having a plat since it had a gold and in-game achievements to mess around with but this is a bit silly with EVERYTHING being bronze. At least make the 50 gold medal challenge a silver.

Edited by TheDreaminHawk

It doesn't matter if the game has a platinum or not.  The game's going to sell, regardless.  If you really enjoy the franchise, you'll get this.  Folks who complain about a game not having a platinum honestly didn't want the game anyway.  You either want the game or you don't.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

It doesn't matter if the game has a platinum or not.  The game's going to sell, regardless.  If you really enjoy the franchise, you'll get this.  Folks who complain about a game not having a platinum honestly didn't want the game anyway.  You either want the game or you don't.

I'll be getting it either way. I just iwsh it paid off in trophies more than it does.

If I was in charge of these Trophy Lists the Mega Man Legacy Collection would've had 6 Separate Platinum Trophy Lists and the Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 would've had 4 Separate Platinum Trophy Lists + DLC Trophies for Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10, and "Good Times Would Be Had By All"!

QFfaRHy.jpg

• Like 2

The Ps2 Megaman Ani, Collection Was fkn better then this, and the last one.. I mean, They are just Ripping people off at this point... yeah.. ok sure some may not have played the original megamans. but the Dam X collection on PS2, At least had ALL The dam games, AND 2 Fighting (Arcade) style Games that never made it here, AND Episode 1 of The Megaman cartoon..

I just shake my head at this, Its low as low gets.. (sigh) I Haven't even brought my self to Finnish 1st mm game, when i got the last collection,. what almost 2  years ago? Maybe 1.5 years ago Uuugh 

Lost Faith in both Ubisoft and capcom 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Shh, logic doesn't work with some people.

• Like 3