Trophy Thoughts?

Am I the only one who's getting a little bit annoyed lately from every Telltale trophy list consisting exactly 1155 points, 5 golds, 10 silvers and 15 bronze trophies, plus a plat and then that adds up to 31 trophies? I see a trend happening right now. It's like Telltale games are basically reusing the exact same list over and over again but replaces the icons, and names for both the game's title and it's trophies.

Although yeah, like @DrakeHellsing said, the name for the platinum trophy is pretty good. Maybe it's a little bit better than the first game's platinum's name. Although the first platinum's name (which is "I'm Batman") wasn't that bad i'd say it's still a bit cleché-ish if you get what I mean...

Edited by Skeptical69

Wasn't aware that some people cared about the names of trophies and stuff like that ? But then again I do like when the platinum image looks cool, which in this case I think it does. At any rate, I'll be playing this once all episodes have been released. First season was decent but I hope this one is better.

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

Once again another bad Telltale list -_- They got it perfect with Walking Dead Season 2, don't know why they've kept messing up since then.

Not having a plat?

Because Walking Dead 2 is straight standard Telltale affair. It's "finish the game, finish the list" 101.

Oh, and shit yeah I love that plat name. Like, it means nothing to me and all, but I'm gonna enjoy getting Miracle of Sound's song of the same name stuck in my head when I clock this sucker.

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Not having a plat?

Because Walking Dead 2 is straight standard Telltale affair. It's "finish the game, finish the list" 101.

Oh, and shit yeah I love that plat name. Like, it means nothing to me and all, but I'm gonna enjoy getting Miracle of Sound's song of the same name stuck in my head when I clock this sucker.

Walking Dead 2 is the only Telltale list that makes sense. Episode 1 is the base game, and then episode 2-5 are listed as DLC, because they are. Honestly it should probably be like Open Me and have no base game trophies, with episode 1 being listed as DLC too. The most recent Hitman is another great example of an episodic trophy list done right.

TWD2 also was more creative with the trophy descriptions instead of just being "complete chapter x of episode y"

Edited by madbuk

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

Walking Dead 2 is the only Telltale list that makes sense. Episode 1 is the base game, and then episode 2-5 are listed as DLC, because they are. Honestly it should probably be like Open Me and have no base game trophies, with episode 1 being listed as DLC too. The most recent Hitman is another great example of an episodic trophy list done right.

TWD2 also was more creative with the trophy descriptions instead of just being "complete chapter x of episode y"

I thought you might have meant that. So you just want them sectioned off? I can get behind that I guess.