(LBP2) Issues with unlocking 1440 Minutes of Create trophy

MisterMystro

Twice this past week I've left my PS3 on LittleBigPlanet 2's create mode for over 24 hours each time in hopes to unlock the 1440 Minutes of Create Mode trophy.  The trophy says you must be active for 24 hours, so I've left my controller charging with a rubber band strapped keeping the right analogue stick to the side making my Sackboy rotate an object through this whole process.

Well both times after the 24 hour mark when I go back to the game the trophy still hasn't unlock.  The second time attempting this I made sure to check every few hours and save.  Well I got done finishing the second round of 24 hours and looked at "my pins" and it says through all of this I've only accumulated 14 minutes...  what the hell am I doing wrong and why haven't I unlocked this trophy yet?  I'm gonna have to try it again a third time but I want to make sure I'm doing it right this time so I can finally claim this gold trophy!

Anybody have any idea's what is keeping me from this trophy?

Edited by MisterMystro
Change title to include abbreviation of game

Do you have your character moving around when you leave it on at night? I know in LittleBigPlanet karting you had to be actively playing in the create mode but you could by pass it by creating a track and making your character moving around in circles on it. Try rubber banding your controller so your player moves around and try it again and see if that fixes your issue.

• Like 1

You can't just spin an object. That wont count. Being active is like pressing the square button so the bubble options pop up or actually building stuff. Lots of people use a turbo controller so the square button is being pressed every second and leave it running.

• Like 1

To quote the actual trophy guide:

When the description says active, it means active: to earn this trophy, you must be pressing buttons in Create Mode for a total of 1440 minutes. You cannot put yourself in create mode and just leave the PS3 on, movement alone does not count as time and neither does moving/spinning an object, so you can't rubber band one of the analog sticks and walk away. Anything that involves bounce pads or anything else that would keep your sackperson in motion will also not work, because it would involve taking the level out of Create Mode and putting it into Play Mode, and the game is looking for inputs from your controller.

• Like 2