I'm not a robot not working

So I believe this just got added today (it wasn't there yesterday) but now when we Update we have to check off that "we are not robots". Well the problem is the only way this works is if you retype your username after clicking the button.  It is not really a big deal but you can no longer just go "update user" and have to instead go to the home page and type your username in.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anyway to just go "update user" again?

Thanks

• Like 1

Well, I go "Update User" sort of thing, it fills in my PSN ID automatically, and all I have to do is click on the whole, not a robot thing and then update.

Still... I do miss the whole, recent profiles viewed there (made getting to mine and having a look at it so much quicker).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gildenmagier said:

As long as this recaptcha bullshit in on this site, I'm not going to use it anymore. Everywhere you go, someone thinks you're a fucking robot. I can't stand this crap anymore, especially if it isn't working properly.

dgzhdtghdtghnzhnznzzhhwogs.png

Hopefully Sly will clear the air about it next time he's on. In the meantime, I check it and it gives me the OK. :hmm:

Edited by Geodude