Dr_Mayus

I'm not a robot not working

21 posts in this topic

So I believe this just got added today (it wasn't there yesterday) but now when we Update we have to check off that "we are not robots". Well the problem is the only way this works is if you retype your username after clicking the button.  It is not really a big deal but you can no longer just go "update user" and have to instead go to the home page and type your username in.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anyway to just go "update user" again?

Thanks

Well, I go "Update User" sort of thing, it fills in my PSN ID automatically, and all I have to do is click on the whole, not a robot thing and then update.

Still... I do miss the whole, recent profiles viewed there (made getting to mine and having a look at it so much quicker).

I don't have to type my ID, just click the "I'm not a robot" button and it's done.

I just tried it out and it worked fine. Went from update profile, my name was already typed in and just had to tick the box to update.

I see exactly the same thing and only started happening within the last few hours.  Appears on the homepage on the panel for updating user profiles. 

My guess is a bunch of bots tried to hit the site, so Sly activated it or the site automatically did to prevent them from bringing it down.

27 minutes ago, Geodude said:

My guess is a bunch of bots tried to hit the site, so Sly activated it or the site automatically did to prevent them from bringing it down.

Is this a thing? 

Works fine for me

2 minutes ago, predator086siren said:

Is this a thing? 

Works fine for me

I mean why we have to verify we're human to manually update our profiles.

Do you ever think about how a robot is asking you if you're a robot?

Is this permanent? I really can't be bothered finding all the vehicles everytime I wanna update.

Edited by g-bake_1986

20 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

Is this permanent? I really can't be bothered finding all the vehicles everytime I wanna update.

Oooh... I really hate the vehicles D: 

Yay, more verification -_- works fine for me though.
on a side note @Dr_Mayus maybe a bot. :o

Edited by Leenewbe

As long as this recaptcha bullshit in on this site, I'm not going to use it anymore. Everywhere you go, someone thinks you're a fucking robot. I can't stand this crap anymore, especially if it isn't working properly.

dgzhdtghdtghnzhnznzzhhwogs.png

11 minutes ago, Gildenmagier said:

As long as this recaptcha bullshit in on this site, I'm not going to use it anymore. Everywhere you go, someone thinks you're a fucking robot. I can't stand this crap anymore, especially if it isn't working properly.

dgzhdtghdtghnzhnznzzhhwogs.png

Hopefully Sly will clear the air about it next time he's on. In the meantime, I check it and it gives me the OK. :hmm:

Edited by Geodude

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

Yay, more verification -_- works fine for me though.
on a side note @Dr_Mayus maybe a bot. :o

No, that got cleared up once I finished the SO4 Epic Quest. I reverted back to normal and regained my humanity.

11 hours ago, Geodude said:

Yep