PSNP Fantasy Football 2017

Oowa

So I've been discussing the idea with a couple of people in the chat about doing a Fantasy Football League for PSNP on ESPN with the Top 4 at the end of the season getting PSN Cards.Presumably 1st getting 75, 2nd getting 50, 3rd getting 20 and 4th getting a 10 (sorry :P ). Usually the 4 of in the chatbox have just played Pigskin Pick'em, which I always win, so I thought i'd try something different. The main purpose of the thread is that i'm polling to see who would be interested in joining, so I know how many teams to allow in the league. I'm gonna be doing it on ESPN, which allows a max of 20 team. Right now I have 5 people who are interested and waiting on responses from 2. 

The other question I'd like to ask is, If you are interested which type of scoring would you prefer PPR or Standard.

21eb36450a.png

• Like 3

Gonna keep this up for a while prolly not gonna setup the league until Sunday-ish just to see if I can garner more interest. If you have any gaming friends that wanna do fantasy football, you are free to invite them!

Standard scoring it is. Also slight adjustment is that we'll be doing Yahoo instead, so you will need to make a fake email. It's what i've been using for fantasy baseball and runs smoother. Also has a mobile app for iphone and android

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Meridian Thunderjaws - Me

Cascadia Spikebutt's - GreenHedgehog420

Vernon Davos - oogadebob

Chronic Diarrhea - psn friend wyatt

Will I Lose? Yes - videogameman6

PSN Bullstomp - Bullstomp

Jareth's Cool Team - Jare

The Killer Unicorns - KillerUnicorn

Killer Space Monkey's - ?

Captain's Cool Team - Captain Anura (I believe?)

West Canaan Coyotes - ?

Tigers - ?

13 minutes ago, Oowa said:

Meridian Thunderjaws - Me

Cascadia Spikebutt's - GreenHedgehog420

Vernon Davos - oogadebob

Chronic Diarrhea - psn friend wyatt

Will I Lose? Yes - videogameman6

PSN Bullstomp - Bullstomp

Jareth's Cool Team - Jare

The Killer Unicorns - KillerUnicorn

Killer Space Monkey's - ?

Captain's Cool Team - Captain Anura (I believe?)

West Canaan Coyotes - ?

Tigers - ?

Thanks Oowa! And thanks for putting this league together, it has been a blast so far?

• 1 month later...

Just so everyone is aware...  For the 2nd time this season, UMA was called out for making unfair trades with friends.

So this time when the trades got Vetoed, he dropped all his players like a little whiney bitch, effectively ruining this league for the 7 ish teams still in the hunt for playoffs and winning.

I know I won't play any fantasy with UMA ever again, and for those of you still in it, I wouldn't expect him to follow through with the prizes he promised at the beginning either.

(To be clear I'm 4-6 and all but mathematically eliminated already, I'm just annoyed with all the collusion and unfairness)

• Like 1