Trials Question

Gscorpio14

I read a post over on PST where someone asked if It is possible to get the "It's in the Trial" trophy by playing the same easy levels over and over again until 25 SP and 15 MP levels are completed, but no one replied whether this would unlock the trophy. The forum seems to be pretty dead there so I thought I would ask here if it would work?  I know the description says different trials but I thought it's worth a shot asking since I'm having a pretty rough time with these trials, stuck on everything other than the training levels. The enemies seem to always take me out in 2-3 hits. I read a lot of the tips and attacks to use but I always seem to get interrupted trying to do moves and then lose a life that fast.

• 1 month later...

No this won't work. When I went through the trials I was running the MP with a couple of different people and I'm absolutely positive that there was a period of time when I still needed 1 more MP trial but I had successfully completed other MP trials multiple times and I only got the trophy after completing all unique trials. Sorry :(