Imperial City

Skargarim

Hi,

My Character is level 48 and after completing the main Story and everything for my alliance i went for Imperial City. While i had almost no problems anywhere i've been before i seem to be totally screwed in imperial city. even the lowest mobs are a huge problem.

Am i such an idiot or do the champion points i get at level 50 make such a huge difference?

I think Imperial City is slightly harder than the Alliance Areas. It seems to me, that the mobs have more health not to mention the guards in the sewers....

Main difference is - primarily it should be a PvP-area. So, you have always being aware that a group of another alliance can come across. Although it seems to me, that there are not many players anymore in IC.

Most time I´m playing there I do solo. CP surely make a difference (I´ve 630 CP)  but I don´t know if its crucial. Perhaps just take your time and get familiar to the different circumstances in IC.

23 hours ago, Fozzyabear said:

The content in imperial city requires a group if you are attempting to get all trophies in it. Send a friend request to fozzyabear if your in the aldemeri Dominion faction and I'll be happy to help you.

I assume you´re playing on the US-Server and not the European, right? If you´re playing on European Server - I would be glad if I can contact you for two IC-Trophies (Molag Bal and the IC-patrols)

My PSN-ID: keegan42

Edited by keegan42

• 1 month later...