Am I doing it right?

So this is my first time playing the game, I'm still a newbie so please bare with me. My crusader is currently at lvl 32 playing on expert level Seasonal Pass. I'm still on act 1 grinding before proceeding to another act 1 quest and yet I got a few amount of Legendaries already, with The Zweihander sword which is not bad! Am I too OP at this level or am I doing it right? Or should I proceed already. Last thing is, does mobs increases their difficulty everytime you leveled up? I got these random mini bosses all over and I felt that they become stronger that ever before.

TzWLajT.jpg0IUTlhZ.jpg

Edited by slaveknight09

Also, it's worth moving on.

Some time in act 2 you get the ability to put gems in those empty sockets. Act 5 you get the ability to reroll a stat on gear. Post game opens up bounties and rift farming and tons of other cool stuff.

Going through the story is essentially just there to get you to 70 and let you learn to use your abilities.

9 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

till you can handle torment vi with ease...

It actually goes far past torment vi now lol. The game itself can be played at xiii and rifts go even further then that. They added some great gear to make up the difference though.... Sorta. The highest rifts haven't even been reached, probably never will.

19 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Enemies scale right along with you so you can't really out level them. If you get to powerful gear wise though you can always turn up the difficulty. But you seem to be OK.

alright! So it scales its difficulty depends on how you progress it. Maybe it was just my habit to grind early. And yeah this is no Souls game :D