Platinum unobtainable

The Moose Knuckler

What about Madden 15 on PS4? I've been meaning to go back and finish that game up for quite some time. I hope its not too late. The only MUT trophy I have left is "Build a MUT team with two team styles of at least 40".

Edited by lordzeze

It is something over the next few days we will able to iron out , I have been unable to see any EA Sports Forum talk about it except yesterday I guy said Madden 16 no longer had packs to buy.

Very strange how EA didnt give warning because this is a Huge money maker for them

50 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

It is something over the next few days we will able to iron out , I have been unable to see any EA Sports Forum talk about it except yesterday I guy said Madden 16 no longer had packs to buy.

Very strange how EA didnt give warning because this is a Huge money maker for them

I agree I said the same thing to them but they informed me that the game was too old and they couldn't do anything for me. They said maybe if I talked to Sony they would do something for me. There are no packs in game to buy and the game doesn't even show up on the PS store anymore.

LOL Like Sony gives two sh@ts , pulling Sports games from the PSN Store is the new rage. Konami always pulled PES off store when new game comes out to avoid people buying a cheaper version. but if games have Microtransactions pulling the game makes no sense since you will still make money for a game people want to play

13 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

LOL Like Sony gives two sh@ts , pulling Sports games from the PSN Store is the new rage. Konami always pulled PES off store when new game comes out to avoid people buying a cheaper version. but if games have Microtransactions pulling the game makes no sense since you will still make money for a game people want to play

I hear you trust me I was on with them for about an hour arguing with them that they made no announcements at all and didn't care about their customers. Also told them that Sony will just tell me to talk with EA as they are the ones that created the game not Sony.

52 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

I'd imagine it has more to do with the licensing length of a players likeness as to why they would pull it