What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Mr_MovieMan29

Favorite Final Fantasy?.  

348 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it!

• Final Fantasy
    • Final Fantasy II
    • Final Fantasy III
    • Final Fantasy IV
    • Final Fantasy V
    • Final Fantasy VI
    • Final Fantasy VII
    • Final Fantasy VIII
    • Final Fantasy IX
    • Final Fantasy X
    • Final Fantasy XI
    • Final Fantasy XII
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Final Fantasy XIII-2
    • Final Fantasy XIV
    • One of the Final Fantasy Legends
    • Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
    • Final Fantasy Tactics

Hmm did i post my favorites here already??.. maybe not that was a different topic maybe... anyways like always my top 3 FF is

VII, IX and FFXI:Online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was heartbreaking to choose a favourite FF here but I had to pick XII! Not for the politically driven story but the MMORPG-style gameplay of drops, hunts and quests. Second favourite is DEFINITELY X. The story is brilliant, and gameplay near faultless, but I think the results of the poll may have been slightly different if FF fans weren't so hyped up about the FFX/X-2 HD collection coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

• Final Fantasy VIII (since it was my first FF game)
  • Final Fantasy X (the memories i have of that game. it makes me all nostalgic)
  • Final Fantasy VII

My thoughts exactly! HAd to have X as my final decision though, can't wait for the HD remake :D

• Like 1

Tie between FFVIII and FFXIII. I also like FFVI but haven't finished it yet so we'll see. I know the hate FFXIII gets for being linear and whatever else but it makes sense + the story (and especially the ost) is beyond good. Towards the end I got a bit emotional. Lol And any game that gets me like that is a definite winner in my book.

Edited by miki-iki

No surprise that VII and X are dominating. They usually do in these kinds of polls. The rest of the games are gems, but I would have to go with X simply because I spent the most time on it and I never really invested enough time in to the others.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Out of the ones I actually played (I, IV, V, VI, VII, XII, XIII, and XIII-2), I liked VI the most followed by a tie between XIII and VII. I never played X but I intend to when the HD remake comes out. LOL and I also played Mystic Quest way back in the day, I actually thought it was okay. And if we're going to put XIII-2 on the list, what about X-2?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There isn't any really bad Final Fantasy's tbh. Even Mystic Quest was fun. I still don't like the numbers of them are atually screwed up, wish that woulda been fixed by now. The best engrossing one's and really get's you into the story are 3 aka 6 for the us, Tactics, 7, 9, 10.  I spent so many hours in 10 maxxing everything then spending time in the theater rewatching all the movie scenes. I really wish that game would hurry up and get here in HD so i can replay both of the 10's on my ps3. I'm glad that the release date for Japan was finally released, still waiting patiently for the US release date. 

• Like 1