PS3 Trophy question...

Extratenzy

so the other day... i check someone's profile and he had trophies for example BF4 trophies... after 1 day his trophy count was from something like 1200 and changed to 1150... and i didnt see the BF4 trophies on his profile... i know how to hide games on my profile on PSNP but im not sure how to do that on my PSN itself so if someone clicks on my account he doesn't see the trophies i hid, anyone knows how to do this?

43 minutes ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

from ps4 go to trophies, options, privacy settings

i think the same would be on ps3, but with triangle

no wait... i hid some trophies on specific games but they still show up on my profile and still count towards my trophy level... 

i don't wanna let them be on my profile or PSN card or have progress towards my trophy level.

Edited by SniperEliteDido

guys... no... my friend had 1300 trophies for example... when he hid it it was 1200 on PSNP and in his PSN profile card (his ID Card)

when i hid my trophies i had 1100 trophies and now it says 1000 for example on PSNP but on my ID it still says 1100

Edited by SniperEliteDido

15 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

guys... no... my friend had 1300 trophies for example... when he hid it it was 1200 on PSNP and in his PSN profile card (his ID Card)

when i hid my trophies i had 1100 trophies and now it says 1000 for example on PSNP but on my ID it still says 1100

Like the person above mentioned. The trophy data is not recalculated unless you gain at least 1 new trophy and then sync. Until you change privacy settings + earn one trophy + sync - everything will stay displayed the same.