Problem with rank

12 minutes ago, khede said:

Hi i cant see my country og world rank anymore, anyone else with that problem or a solution to it?

You were flagged in Fuel (the game) for impossible trophy timestamps, you'll need to hide that game to get your rank back. The thread below describes where to go to hide/unhide games

7 minutes ago, Cellcrash1991 said:

Basically, being flagged means someone looked at your trophy timestamps for that particular game, found it suspicious and flagged (reported) you for "cheating". 

Ok thx for your help

On 9/8/2017 at 1:08 AM, Stevieboy said:

Sorry i dont get how to hide a game from my list

Edited by khede

You can also make a dispute in this topic --> https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/5239-flagged-game-disputes/

There you can explain why you shouldn't be flagged and defend yourself. Then there's a possibility that you're gonna be un-flagged and be "clean" again. Unless you really cheated or hacked the game ofcourse. 

I didn't know how to hide games too, but after a quick search I found this in another topic:

On PS3 it's:

Privacy Settings > Click and login > Trophies > 'Who can see my trophies' and 'Exclude Trophies from these games'.

On PS4 it's:

System Options>PSN>Privacy>Trophies then at the bottom there is an option to hide select lists.

Edited by Cellcrash1991