What was the best party you have ever been to?

SlaveBeastTaka

busy daily life and family means I don't party much anymore...used to a lot (like every day) though through my teens and early twenties...best party ever?...now, once in the summer and once around christmas holidays a whole group of friends that have been tight for years, we all have busy lives, families, etc. and live in different parts of north america, all get together in a common city and it's a no holds barred kind of affair often resulting in a fear and loathing in las vegas type of marathon/sequence of events...I usually tell my wife "I'll be gone for a few days...if I don't get in touch with you by tuesday, you might wanna come looking for me"...the hard part is always figuring out where the hell we are and how to get home once we sober up...haha...all of these gatherings have been unique bonding experiences over the past few years so can't really choose a best...I love that feeling of getting together with people I know well and who know me well; sober or not...love my friends and consider myself lucky to have been able to evolve with them...so many good memories...

we're all meeting in toronto in a few weeks...shaping up to be the best party ever...if you live there, heads up, we just might be wreaking havoc in a neighbourhood near you...haha...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

My college graduation party back in May of 2015. It was at a big catering restaurant right by the beach, open bar, great music, excellent food, and a ton of my friends were there. A friend of mine got really hammered and ripped his pants when he tried cartwheeling on the dance floor too. Overall just an extremely fun time and one of my fondest memories. B)

• Like 1