Poker error

bartne

Playing prominance poker now a week. Good game but since couple of days my games stall (can't fold/raise/check) every now and then.

After 2/3 minutes the game closes. Error 348878-0. Wtf. You can rejoin the ranked tournament with the same players and some loss of money.

Happened to me like 5 times today in different games. Anyone else?

I think when a player is on turn and timer runs out its the same thing but with other players

I noticed that situation a lot.   

Me again.

After some research about error 34878-0 on you tube the solution for this problem is online storage.

Just change the save settings on your psn cloud. After some games today i noticed no bugs so far.

Edited by bartne

After playing many hands the game stalls again. This sucks

Even more than the many bad beats when your in front.

You can rejoin after closing the app and restart the game goes on.

Only gonna collect my daily cut.

Does it increase big? Now i have like 6-7K level 80.

• 2 weeks later...

Again the same thing. The game stalls again. After the diamond pack upgrade the game was hopefully bug free. The first days no problems but today the game stalls every round. No matter what i do the game freezes after a hand. Very shitty with a good hand and a perfect flop. This problem has cost me a lot of money. When the blinds go 1k/2k and you must restart because of an error. You can rejoin the same game but with 10K less. Happened to me 5 times in a single game. The only thing i could do was an all-in and hope for the best with shitty cards. This is a serious problem for this game.

At least now i have 1200K bankroll after some good games but still this is really frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...

After a month and some research on the prominance poker website my conclusion is simple. Sometimes the game stalls every now and then. Now 2 weeks without errors. When it jams every now and then just wait a couple of days and the bugs will be gone. Reached now level 160 and i must say that my poker hype is beginning to wear down a bit. Still a good game but it's only poker and after 8000 hands in less then 2 months my needs are sastisfied. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:31 AM, JunPei_TGB said:

Sent your PS4 back to Sony.. it's a faulty console. I used to had such an issue before but it never happen again after a service.

Im not gonna sent my ps4 pro to sony for a bug that happens rarely only with prominance poker. Now 4 weeks withouts errors.   

level 191 2800 K bankroll 

Edited by bartne