K-ON!: Discussion Thread

sonicace101

Azu-nyan and Mio would be my personal favourites although the other characters do have their good points as well.

My favourite ED of the series would have to go to "No, Thank You!" both for animation and how it actually sounds while my favourite OP is a lot harder to decide since I can't choose just any one.

Not sure if thread is dedicated to me, or made in the thought of me.

I dedicated this forum to all K-ON! fans including you ;)

Azu-nyan and Mio would be my personal favourites although the other characters do have their good points as well.

My favourite ED of the series would have to go to "No, Thank You!" both for animation and how it actually sounds while my favourite OP is a lot harder to decide since I can't choose just any one.

No, Thank You! is my favorite ED for K-ON! too ^_^ As for my favorite OP :hmm:...... That would be Utauyo!! Miracle ;)

Edited by sonicace101

• 2 weeks later...

So what's everyones opinion on K-ON! Houkago Live (PSP/PS3)?

I personally liked this game I thought it was fun although I wish they would've added more songs, still i'd give it a 8.5/10

It isn't a bad game but a few things let down the PS3 version, it isn't as nice looking as the Dreamy Theatre upgrades that the Project Diva games received, the inputs seem to be really delayed and it is a little annoying that it doesn't have any trophies still a good game but the PSP version feels superior when it really shouldn't be.

Personally I'd rate it a 6.5/10 on PS3 and an 8/10 on PSP.

• 2 weeks later...