Is there a Foe: Distributed Attack gambit?

Hi,

while looking online for a good gambit setup for stealing, I came across some postings like f.ex. this one https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191202-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age/73939849 where they mention a Foe: Distributed Attack gambit in the IZJS version of the game.

However, I'm unable to find it in the remaster. As far as I know, you can buy all the gambits right away in the Zodiac Age. But I cannot find a Foe: Distributed Attack gambit in the shop in Rabanastre.

Also on this wiki page, it is not listed http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gambits And googling for it did not yield any satisfying result.

So, what's going on? Is the Distributed Attack gambit exclusive to the International version and not included in Zodiac Age? Or has it another name in Zodiac Age? Or did it never exist at all and I've been trolled? ? Or maybe I'm just blind or is it exclusive to a certain shop in the game?

Can anyone clear this up for me? :)

Edited by Sicho

Dont know about that gambit, but here's what i use for stealing:

party leader

foe HP 100% - steal

foe lowest hp - attack

party member 2 

leader's target - attack

this causes player to steal, then the other party member attacks this enemy, causing the party leader to face the next enemy, etc etc.

i have my 3rd party member set up with

foe lowest hp - attack

so that this member will be killing the enemies the other 2 leave alive temporarily

I appreciate the thought but I was not asking for setup propositions ;) I found my own setup already, however, the Distributed Attack gambit sounds very sweet and would be more effective.

Alas, I can't find it in the game or anywhere else, so I suppose it's either exclusive to the IZJS version or Distributed Attack is just a bad translation from Japanese and in the English game, it has a whole different name. But I can't think of a gambit in the game that would fit that functionality.