What should I platinum next?

RALPHbdn

your backlog seems impressive, do you lose interest soon? theres tons of good games!!

from recent, i advise you:

Borderlands 2, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered, Heavy Rain

theres also some quick easy games, but require a guide(s)

• Like 2

Just like Starrk_01 said, Day of the Tentacle is a quick and easy platinum (also extremely enjoyable)! I would also recommend Grim Fandango for its quirky/funny story and easy platinum status. For a longer platinum (or series of platinums), finish the Uncharted Remastered games, easily in my top 10 favorite game series of all time.

Edited by Lawless_Llama
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lawless_Llama said:

Just like Starrk_01 said, Day of the Tentacle is a quick and easy platinum (also extremely enjoyable)! I would also recommend Grim Fandango for its quirky/funny story and easy platinum status. For a longer platinum (or series of platinums), finish the Uncharted Remastered games, easily in my top 10 favorite game series of all time.

3 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Depends on what your goals are. Do you want a quick plat? Then I would recommend Day of the Tentacle or Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Or do you want easy plats but take more time? Would recommend Gat out of Hell and Far Cry 4.

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Titan's Soul or Super Meat Boy. 

5 hours ago, Soneto said:

Finish up on Heavy Rain

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Titan's Soul or Super Meat Boy. 

Wow, I didn't expect to see this many people would answer me. Thanks you all, I really appreciate it!

So... I think that I will continue playing Gravity Rush 2, finish it and platinum it. While I do this, I will probably replay Heavy Rain, as I enjoyed it a lot and doesn't seem such of a difficult plat. Also, maybe I come back to Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, because I don't really remember why I stopped playing it xD Aaaand... welp, there's the Uncharted Trilogy, which I've never seen myself plating it (not sure if plat or platinum are "correct verbs" and understandable, I'm Spanish so my English is meh. Also, I learn most of it by memes nowadays ja), but maybe I could give it a try. 

And about Titan's Souls or SMB, I spent more than 100hours on The Binding of Isaac, was like 3 trophies away from platinum and lost my save files... so no more Edmund games for a while... or maybe not...

Again, thanks you all for helping me. I'll keep you on track and dedicate y'all the next platinum I earn

35 minutes ago, RALPHbdn said:

Wow, I didn't expect to see this many people would answer me. Thanks you all, I really appreciate it!

So... I think that I will continue playing Gravity Rush 2, finish it and platinum it. While I do this, I will probably replay Heavy Rain, as I enjoyed it a lot and doesn't seem such of a difficult plat. Also, maybe I come back to Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, because I don't really remember why I stopped playing it xD Aaaand... welp, there's the Uncharted Trilogy, which I've never seen myself plating it (not sure if plat or platinum are "correct verbs" and understandable, I'm Spanish so my English is meh. Also, I learn most of it by memes nowadays ja), but maybe I could give it a try. 

And about Titan's Souls or SMB, I spent more than 100hours on The Binding of Isaac, was like 3 trophies away from platinum and lost my save files... so no more Edmund games for a while... or maybe not...

Again, thanks you all for helping me. I'll keep you on track and dedicate y'all the next platinum I earn

You could always add a poll!