Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artemisthemp

Ragnarok Odyssey - February 20, 2013 (EU)

22 posts in this topic

Source - http://blog.eu.plays...demo-out-today/

Ragnarok Odyssey will release in EU on February 20, 2013 as Digital only and cost £23.99/€29.99

Unsure, if you will like Ragnarok Odyssey?

Why don't you try the Demo available on PSN today.

Demo - https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-dk/games/ragnarok-odyssey-demo/cid=EP0747-PCSB00227_00-RAGODYSSEYEUDEMO

Edited by Artemisthemp

wow really? I thought this game already came out everywhere!

Well, it was a great game and it took me 50+ hours to plat. I highly recommend it.

I second what Kirbs said...

im around the end of the trophy hunt and still having fun playing it...

I love this game too :wub: i got it for christmas imported from US, im glad EU will get it's own version though, it's taken a while.

I'm having fun playing online at the moment, just a few boss cards left to get for platinum, easier said than done -__-

You want i send you some cards via Near? ;)

Or we can play together if you want.

I actually wonder, if US version card will work for EU Version via Near

You want i send you some cards via Near? ;)

Or we can play together if you want.

ooo do you have all of the cards? i'd like to try the Near way of getting some because grinding is getting on my nerves :(

finally EU release, i have bought this game when i last time went to asia. a lot of asien playing it, hard to find someone i have a good connection with, so maybe with EU release there are more people in europe playing this game.

also i would prefer a fixed party, so, if you got this game feel free to add me.

ooo do you have all of the cards? i'd like to try the Near way of getting some because grinding is getting on my nerves :(

Got the platinum since November, i can share these cards with Near yes.

But if i remember, if you got my cards from near, you will need 5 that you cant do from yourself since Near Card/Weapon have a limit of 5. So you need 5 cards that you have hard time to get.

Edited by LordIchikyo

hmm 2 days before Persona 4 Golden releases.

Wanted to get both but idk wich one i'll get first now.

finally EU release, i have bought this game when i last time went to asia. a lot of asien playing it, hard to find someone i have a good connection with, so maybe with EU release there are more people in europe playing this game.

also i would prefer a fixed party, so, if you got this game feel free to add me.

You can only play with people who own the same version as yours, it has been confirmed to me on psblog

Got the platinum since November, i can share these cards with Near yes.

But if i remember, if you got my cards from near, you will need 5 that you cant do from yourself since Near Card/Weapon have a limit of 5. So you need 5 cards that you have hard time to get.

I could tell you 5 cards i need and you could send them to me? :wub:

Edited by JennifairyW

I could tell you 5 cards i need and you could send them to me? :wub:

I could send you some cards :)

Sure. Every stuff we send from the inventory to Near can be retrieve from the Cuei in your bedroom.

First, go to Near and check every gift send from Near. I send these cards to a friend at the 1st February :

• Surt
  • Makkurkaffe
  • Loki (Flying)
  • Loki (Sit)
  • Orc Shaman

Since Ragnarok Odyssey stuff sended via Near expire in a period of 2 weeks, you should have receive these cards avaiable to "accept from Near" via Cuei at your game since these cards will expire next week. So go check Near and see if you have these cards since stuff that i shared via Near are share to all friends from my Friend List at PSN.

I could send you some cards :)

Thanks Kirbyyy :yay: i'll pm you the ones that i need if that's ok ^-^

Sure. Every stuff we send from the inventory to Near can be retrieve from the Cuei in your bedroom.

First, go to Near and check every gift send from Near. I send these cards to a friend at the 1st February :

• Surt
  • Makkurkaffe
  • Loki (Flying)
  • Loki (Sit)
  • Orc Shaman

Since Ragnarok Odyssey stuff sended via Near expire in a period of 2 weeks, you should have receive these cards avaiable to "accept from Near" via Cuei at your game since these cards will expire next week. So go check Near and see if you have these cards since stuff that i shared via Near are share to all friends from my Friend List at PSN.

Oh really :o coool, i'll go check right now because i actually need 4 of those that you listed :awesome:

Edit// aww i updated near and they don't show up for me, maybe you have a different version of the game because i don't think you can share with different versions, i have US version, do you have JP one?

Edited by JennifairyW

Oh really :o coool, i'll go check right now because i actually need 4 of those that you listed :awesome:

Edit// aww i updated near and they don't show up for me, maybe you have a different version of the game because i don't think you can share with different versions, i have US version, do you have JP one?

Okay. I'll send you the cards you need after school today if you're online. And yes, you can get cards from a japanese version game. I had someone send me JP cards. I think the cards expire though. If someone picks up a card it disapears from near, so since they were up since the first of january they are most likely gone.

Edited by Kirbz

Hum so that explains why she couldnt grab my card earlier.

Well i did re-send mine too. Hope she'll get them both yours and mine :)

Edited by LordIchikyo

Nope i have the US version, i'll go send them again with near.

aww thank you ^-^ i'll check again

Okay. I'll send you the cards you need after school today if you're online. And yes, you can get cards from a japanese version game. I had someone send me JP cards. I think the cards expire though. If someone picks up a card it disapears from near, so since they were up since the first of january they are most likely gone.

thank you too ^_^ i'll send you a pm of ones i need

Edit// Also, once you download a card from near, how to you get it into the game, because mine isn't showing up, i'm not good at this >.< haha

Edited by JennifairyW

I've been interested in this game. My Vita has been dormant for a few weeks, so I may pick this up this weekend. I always have gifts for it on Near.

aww thank you ^-^ i'll check again

thank you too ^_^ i'll send you a pm of ones i need

Edit// Also, once you download a card from near, how to you get it into the game, because mine isn't showing up, i'm not good at this >.< haha

To claim the cards, you must go to the little house with the closet and stuff, where you go to change your job. There is a little monster there, and he does a bit of tutorial for you. You get the cards from him.

Hi!

I have bought this game one or two weeks ago but did not find anyone to play with.

Is somebody ingaging in Jolly Co-Op these days?