Trophies hidden on Playstation search and TrueTrophies but not PSNprofiles

Hi. I had trophies on three games from PS Now. I let my subscription expire and could not use the Privacy Settings>Hidden Games process to hide them. I recently re-subscribed to PS Now for other games and while I was subscribed, I re-hid the games, and now they do not show up if I search my PSN ID on the Playstation site and they do not show up on TrueTrophies. Just wondering what I might need to do differently to have them also be hidden on PSNProfiles? I've updated several times.

6 minutes ago, Khaos004 said:

Hi. I had trophies on three games from PS Now. I let my subscription expire and could not use the Privacy Settings>Hidden Games process to hide them. I recently re-subscribed to PS Now for other games and while I was subscribed, I re-hid the games, and now they do not show up if I search my PSN ID on the Playstation site and they do not show up on TrueTrophies. Just wondering what I might need to do differently to have them also be hidden on PSNProfiles? I've updated several times.

It will only update on here once you earn a trophy in any game and then update your profile.

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It will only update on here once you earn a trophy in any game and then update your profile.

Thanks for the info! To be clear, do you mean earn a trophy in any of my three PS Now games, or any trophy at all on any of my games? If it's on the Now games, I'm hooped, because Jeopardy is no longer available. 

4 minutes ago, Khaos004 said:

Thanks for the info! To be clear, do you mean earn a trophy in any of my three PS Now games, or any trophy at all on any of my games? If it's on the Now games, I'm hooped, because Jeopardy is no longer available. 

It can be a trophy from any game, it doesn't matter which one.