Is this game good

REAPER4536

I have played the first Sacred + Add on/Dlc on the PC and loved it. I couldn't get the 2nd game for some reason. Right know I see the 3rd game on sale and I'm wondering if this game is good or not.

I hope you can answer my question: are there any online trophies, are the trophies obtainable, is the game itself good/ interesting as the first one ( Good and various quests/side quests) and why is the platinum percentage that low

If memory serves, Sacred 3 was reviewed really badly. Apparently it made quite a departure from the first 2 games. As a result, I didn't pick it up, (though I quite enjoyed my time with 2 on XB360). So I can't say from personal experience but I'm sure you can find opinions and reviews with Google. 

Sacred 3 was decent. It didn't have any major mechanical flaws,glitches or the likes. If you're expecting a Sacred game from it, you'll be disappointed though.

The problem this game has is being titled Sacred 3, as it has basically nothing to do with the other games. The gameplay is completely different, there's no world to explore, no loot drops, no quests. The gameplay essentially boils down to entering a dungeon with one of the classes that have limited skill customization, and complete it in order to move to the next dungeon and so on.

• Like 3