What in the?!? Double Diamond

P-JiZ

So, I don't know what in the WHAT is going on... but last night, when the new challenges arrived (at 8:05 pm my time), I was first on one of them (either the daily regular, or the daily xtreme). Anyway, needless to say when I finished, I had a diamond... as you always do when you're first and you're #1. I am NEVER #1, btw.

So, I went back to the main screen after doing both challenges, and just put my PS VITA to sleep. I just went on and my guy was still in the main screen. I went into challenges, it says there's 6 hrs some odd minutes left, and it says I have TWO diamond cups, one for each daily challenge!

I did NOT jump into the challenges when I saw this, hoping this is a once-in-a-lifetime glitch. Instead, I walked back out the doors and went back to the main screen and put my VITA to sleep.

I will update everyone in about 6 and a half hours on whether I double-diamond-glitched this b****!

• Like 1

Update: It turns out that my game not only glitched badly and did not register the diamond cups once the challenges ended... but it completely glitched me out of ANY trophies.

They simply did not register anything. That's a damn shame, still have a lot of points to get, every bronze ot silver counts. 

There's no way I'm ever going to get the diamond legit... not with the 1% almost always being the same people. Not cool on that front. Sorry guys, I know you love the game and love to beat your scores, but when everyone is trying to get a diamond cup this difficult and you have 500+ diamond cups, well... that's a little compulsive. Just sayin'

Can't wait for the day this glitches again. I missed the last one cuz I just happened not to check that day.