Energy Balance: Friendly Solver

WallaceErick_

Let me explain why I asked...saw the post, thought "great, an opportunity to support an entrepreneur from psnp"...was ready to cover costs indefinitely...clicked on link...didn't understand a thing...looks like a solver for a game...possibly to help earn trophies?...ensuing thought "not worth the investment"...sorry yo, kinda seems shady and like you're just trying to advertise here...prove me wrong and I'll reconsider...step 1: English version plz...

• Like 1

Apologies found English version...copied directly from link...

"the solutions for the HARDCORE and SQUARE levels will be locked to you by default, only being unlocked to users who contribute with us via Paypal."

try it for free, yes...but this would be selling a service in my opinion, not asking for donations...calling it a donation is one thing but if I must pay to gain access then it's no longer a donation, no?...makes no difference...the op was interesting and piqued my curiosity but further investigation led to slight disappointment...good luck...hope it helps some and that you're able to meet or exceed your goals...

Edited by ProfBambam55

On 11/08/2017 at 10:02 PM, ProfBambam55 said:

Apologies found English version...copied directly from link...

"the solutions for the HARDCORE and SQUARE levels will be locked to you by default, only being unlocked to users who contribute with us via Paypal."

try it for free, yes...but this would be selling a service in my opinion, not asking for donations...makes no difference...the op was interesting but further investigation led to slight disappointment...good luck...hope it helps some and that you're able to meet or exceed your goals...

I didn't see that when I glanced through it so they want to sell us a guide for more than the game is worth well I won't be supporting this move.

EDIT: To be fair it's only £3.50 and it got me 3 plats has some bugs but it should help people.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

18 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I didn't see that when I glanced through it so they want to sell us a guide for more than the game is worth well I won't be supporting this move.

Right and then there's:

"By donating at least $ 5 USD, you'll guarantee access to every single level during a period of 24 hours, being able to solve as many puzzles as you want."

So it will cost you $5/24 hours to gain full access to the beta and find out if it works or not...sorry, not trying to be all negative, just expanding on why I found it kind of sketchy...I honestly was ready to pull out my credit card before I clicked on the link...I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into it and am not trying to knock your efforts...I'm just not sure if advertising on a forum the way you have is the best way to go about your business...just my opinion though...I'm just some random dude who happens to run a successful company so grain of salt if you wish...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Having Trouble with Level 10, with the Java Solver and your site it always for some reason changes 1 number to a 0 and messes up the whole thing, Sometimes not giving a Solution at all and other times giving a wrong solution.Tried on Multiple different Puzzle's.  Any idea how this could happen? Been stuck here for like an hour  now. th4nTH1.png 

1 hour ago, Altered-_-Beast9 said:

Having Trouble with Level 10, with the Java Solver and your site it always for some reason changes 1 number to a 0 and messes up the whole thing, Sometimes not giving a Solution at all and other times giving a wrong solution.Tried on Multiple different Puzzle's.  Any idea how this could happen? Been stuck here for like an hour  now.  

0 is any number... in your case, the number is in position 27.

but your case is stranger, try to restart your puzzle...

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Certainly a much nicer interface than the Java solver that was previously shared.

But $5 for 24 hour access to a solver for a game that costs only $2.99, is kinda dodgy.

I don't want to get rich with it and I will not.

how much, do you think it's fair value?

You did not create anything, actually used ready code that was previously available for free.
Its only job was to add an interface for data entry.
In fact I think what else gave job was to put the payment via paypal.
On top of that have ads on the page, a shame.
It is absurd to pay for the solution a higher value than the game, sorry but I will not buy my platinum trophy

• Like 2

The fact you are charging people for full access to code you didn't even write is beyond me.

I mean, you have ads on there ffs. Make the "Donation" button only that... donations!

You will get more money from making it free as more traffic will be going to your site.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WallaceErick2 said:

0 is any number... in your case, the number is in position 27.

but your case is stranger, try to restart your puzzle...

I Found the issue, but i don't understand why that happens, on your site the Results for 9 and 10 are mixed up, if i change them it works. But that doesn't make any sense.

If i understand it correct  you put in exactly which values are needed for the results.  So Value 26-32 = Result 9 and Value 6,10,16,18,20,25,32 = Result 10 How can it happen that those 2 get mixed up. It worked for me with using 26-32 = Result 10 and 6,10,16,18,20,25,32 Result 9.  Sorry i'm bad at Explainig :D The Picture should help if you don't understand what i meant.

UYW9kDn.png