Energy Balance: Friendly Solver

WallaceErick_

On 8/15/2017 at 10:24 PM, jsantosrocha said:

Hi all,

I do not agree to pay for a code that was made available for free.

I made an adjustment in the bwoodhouse code.

Now it can be run ONLINE without the need to install java / eclipse or others.

Access the website http://www.browxy.com/ copy and paste the code below modifying the values of the:

Code adapted to run online is in https://github.com/jsantosrocha/energy_balance/blob/master/Energy_Balance.java

Values that should be modified:

original_values in line 14

addends in line 19

sums in line 26

For this example I used the image below, make the adaptations as the game gives you new challenges:

exemplo.jpg

i cant get this to work, can you write a step by step or maybe a youtube video, iv never used anything like this b4 thanks

On ‎15‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 11:24 PM, jsantosrocha said:

Hi all,

I do not agree to pay for a code that was made available for free.

I made an adjustment in the bwoodhouse code.

Now it can be run ONLINE without the need to install java / eclipse or others.

Access the website http://www.browxy.com/ copy and paste the code below modifying the values of the:

Code adapted to run online is in https://github.com/jsantosrocha/energy_balance/blob/master/Energy_Balance.java

Values that should be modified:

original_values in line 14

addends in line 19

sums in line 26

For this example I used the image below, make the adaptations as the game gives you new challenges:

exemplo.jpg

Thanks, you're the man!!!

I just made a quick try and it seems to work. Now I can finally buy the game!

5 hours ago, viaene96 said:

I used your site to do this but in level 10 the solution isn't right. If I enter a number in field 12 in the solution is field 12 always a 0. What must I do the get the right

Just now, WeeJ87 said:
5 hours ago, viaene96 said:

I used your site to do this but in level 10 the solution isn't right. If I enter a number in field 12 in the solution is field 12 always a 0. What must I do the get the right

am having same problem as you it always has 2 numbers wrong

Just editing my response for those who may have seen it prior.  Managed to get the site the work (have been clicking on ads like crazy there btw) - anyways, I've been stuck on the 4th Square level, and have run multiple different combinations of numbers into the website (by restarting the level) and solution never generates on the site - so close yet so far away... been at it for a couple of hours

Edited by ShadowBlaine

On 8/25/2017 at 0:50 AM, ShadowBlaine said:

Just editing my response for those who may have seen it prior.  Managed to get the site the work (have been clicking on ads like crazy there btw) - anyways, I've been stuck on the 4th Square level, and have run multiple different combinations of numbers into the website (by restarting the level) and solution never generates on the site - so close yet so far away... been at it for a couple of hours

I've the same problem in square 4.

I bought the game 3 times and when I try the solve level 10 and 12 and also no solution.

what solver did you use? the browxy 1 i dont understand at all and the other doesnt load anything now, am on hardcore level 2. if any1 could run one of the solvers for me to get even these last 3 hardcores done that would be really nice (please please pretty please xD) my psn id is weej87 any game u need help with in return if its in my list np (coop online etc)

4 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

When i did the platinum 3 times square 4 would never solve but then i gave it a try and actually all 4 square levels are quicker to solve on your own than using the solver as they are so simple.

7 hours ago, WeeJ87 said:

what solver did you use? the browxy 1 i dont understand at all and the other doesnt load anything now, am on hardcore level 2. if any1 could run one of the solvers for me to get even these last 3 hardcores done that would be really nice (please please pretty please xD) my psn id is weej87 any game u need help with in return if its in my list np (coop online etc)

I used http://energybalancesolver.com/

I tried the sovler too and nothing . And using the browys I always get this error when I try to login 

oops an error occured

This exception has been logged with id 7565j7mdg.

I tried to use jdoodle, but I got this error when I tried to execute the code 

No "public class" found to execute

Hey there... in the end I managed to solve the last Square puzzle myself  without the aid of the solution generator... I spent a bit of time randomly moving numbers around until a few lines appeared to be solved and worked from there... it was certainly a challenge, but is doable with a spot of patience

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...