Collect'em all Quest questions.

So, my question is about to be complex. I kinda stuck at the end of the game, actually I prefer to stop at the point before the side quest "King's Gambit".

According to the ingame Gwent guide I have 8 unique cards left in Skellige, and it doesn't mean random cards from merchants I guess, since I've been through them all and mostly in this encounter I only get materials from inkeeps and smiths.

According to the internet full guides for Gwent, I can only get 5 cards from the quest Skellige style.

I'm through new game+, back in the day I happen to find some cards in chests around the world. I've cleared all undiscovered locations and unrelated to "King's Gambit" story side quest in this walkthrough and didn't get any.

Can u tell me what and where I've lost something? Where those 3 cards?

Also:

I'm somehow remember Madman Lugos was hostile after "King's Gambit" quest, so do I need to clear quest Skellige style before helping Crach?

Update: I've managed through, and get 6 from a quest and 1 for Shocking therapy. 1 left and it is not the Wyvern and stick to certain Skellige location.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

Hi,

I used this guide:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/267721-card-collector-trophy-guide-detailed-guide-how-collect-em-all.html

and i used this spreadsheet to keep track of the cards i had collected:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tGlGXRlTKdP0I89yvu3GRAoFYpwqWrEOTMXmxWGX2m4/edit?usp=sharing

Both were very useful, I got all of the cards in my first and current play-through.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 9:50 AM, Cappy4000 said:

Hi,

Both were very useful, I got all of the cards in my first and current play-through.

Thx for the answer, but I've managed. Simply skipped the inkeep, which becomes visible on the minimap only after speaking to him. That was werewolf card he simply selling.

• 4 months later...

Since the patch to be able to lower the difficulty in Gwent, can anyone confirm you can still get the Death March trophy at the same time? 

I'm not too far in and I would be devastated not to get the difficulty trophy after completing it, but i just hate this card game soooooo much :shakefist:... if i can lower it safely, that would be great!

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2017 at 0:29 PM, colia100 said:

Since the patch to be able to lower the difficulty in Gwent, can anyone confirm you can still get the Death March trophy at the same time? 

I'm not too far in and I would be devastated not to get the difficulty trophy after completing it, but i just hate this card game soooooo much :shakefist:... if i can lower it safely, that would be great!

Gwent difficulty and game difficulty should be separated things, I'm playing on DM at the moment but Gwent is set on normal. Kind of steamrolling everyone atm, and I'm still in Velen.