Hazard Play?

Get 1000 kills by knocking orcs into "battleground hazards". I have 78 and no idea how. I've tried using push and flip traps to throw orcs off the map and into lava, but my count hasn't gone up. I assume throwing them into acids pits won't work but haven't tried yet.

Searching the net I found a suggesting to try Orcatraz, there's barbed wire somewhere that counts. Does anyone know what applies as battleground hazards, and which maps actually have them. I'm going to try Orcatraz now and report back, but if any knows which maps to farm this at it'll help a lot.

Update:

Well after some highly scientific studies I figured out that I'm a fool haha. Started testing on Orcatraz, flip traps to barbed wire, though they do die using traps does not count. So I just tested with Ivy and Gabriella, using their KNOCKBACK skills to KNOCK them into the shark infested water. Which worked. Just to be sure I used floor scorchers to knock them into the same water another run, doesn't count. So I went and tried knocking orcs using hero skills into lava (gates of thuricvod) acid(throne room) more shark infested waters (shark island) and they all work. 

So anyone confused as I was, don't use traps, use hero skills to knockback (duh)

Also I went from 78 to 168 just messing around losing the first waves to see the results quickly, so this should be an easy trophy.

Edited by StealMyFaceGDF
  • Like 2