Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dee-lan

dee-lan's Dispute

86 posts in this topic

dee-lan

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
The reason why I got the trophies seconds apart AFTER having the others trophies first is because I was at University for the whole year, where I had no PlayStation (which can be backed up by the fact I almost didn't do any trophies this whole year as you can see in my activity log) and therefore, no need for PS+. I had made friends with someone who owned a PlayStation and who bought Payday 2 so we could play there, since trophies had been added I asked if it was possible to play it on my account in order for me to have the trophies on it, which wasn't a problem for him, however, since I didn't have a PS+ membership anymore (which is still the case and can be checked) I couldn't recover my save which was Infamy 25, so we just played with a new caracter and did the trophies with some friends. <br /> <br /> After coming back home, I came back to my PS4 which had my Infamy 25 save on it and I just launched the game and got my trophy, as it would normaly do since I was Infamy 25, previous to the trophy update. So the trophy is legit, and I don't even see how you could cheat those trophies? <br /> <br /> So if I could get unflagged for this, it would be greatly appeciated. Thanks.

Edited by dee-lan

i see nothing wrong here. Infamy update auto pops trophies as long as you are that infamy. Should be unflagged

Only reason why it seems out of order is because they popped as last trophies. But that is explained by op for pulling out his old save from the cloud

Edited by wuthg21

You are supposed to post the reason you were flagged:

The infamy 10 and 25 trophies both unlocked within seconds of each other, this was possible to do if you got infamy 25 before the previous patch from when The Big Score update was added, but that would force those trophies to be the person's first DLC trophies for the game, not last. There's no way to revert a PS4 game back to version 1.01/1.02, so Infamy 25 couldn't be achieved with an unpatched copy of the game, infamy 25 was added only 1 update before the trophy update.

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

You are supposed to post the reason you were flagged:

What does that mean? ''Infamy 25 was added before the trophy update'' that isn't correct because infamy 25 was already in the game.

I'll test out if the game takes older saves with the update. Just give me 1 hour

Edited by wuthg21

1 minute ago, wuthg21 said:

What does that mean? ''Infamy 25 was added before the trophy update'' that isn't correct because infamy 25 was already in the game

??? You're repeating the part you quote. :S 

And for what it is worth, they have used a downloaded save before.

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'm confused at what is happening right now... My bad for forgetting to post the reason why I was flagged but was is there more to say ? That's how it happenned and infamy 25 was not on Payday 2 1.00 patch but it was there way before the trophies, and I had it done way back when we first had the 10 infamy levels and then had the 15 other ones. I've played this game for the past 4 years now on both PS3 and then PS4, and there was a 1 year gap between the infamy level 25 update and the trophy update which was way more than enough for me to grind all the way up without cheating.

And when you say :

By " they ", do you mean me ?

Edited by dee-lan

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'll test out if my older save from before the update works with the current version. If it does then he should be unflagged for this game.

This is a dispute for payday and not for the other games he used game saves for.

13 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

I'll test out if my older save from before the update works with the current version. If it does then he should be unflagged for this game.

This is a dispute for payday and not for the other games he used game saves for.

Thank you very much for your help to clear up this whole situation, is your save from before the trophy update ? If it is, it should probably work. Please keep us posted.

My older saves work on the updated version. If you have a save in the cloud it says : Player progression: Version 01.00 or higher and Game settings: Version 01.00 or higher.

the update that added trophies is 1.02 for the big score edition and 1.04 for the crimewave edition. 

Infamy 2.0 was added with update 1.01 which was back in 9 / 17 / 2016 

So as long as he has a save from version 1.00 or higher then he could pull it from the cloud and the corresponding infamy trophies should pop.

Edited by wuthg21

55 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'm also 90 % sure there is no save file editor for payday 2 on ps4. So as long as you don't provide proof he should be unflagged

23 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

I'm also 90 % sure there is no save file editor for payday 2 on ps4. So as long as you don't provide proof he should be unflagged

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-requests/951056-payday-2-crimewave-edition-usa-save.html

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/951402-payday-2-crimewave-edition-us-digital-cusa01770-save-file-3.html

Edited by DarkSamuraii-

1 minute ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Ah there is a save file my bad. But that still doesn't mean OP used it. It's only 2 trophies out of order which can be performed by pulling out an older save from before the trophy update like op posted

Just now, wuthg21 said:

Ah there is a save file my bad. But that still doesn't mean OP used it. It's only 2 trophies out of order which can be performed by pulling out an older save from before the trophy update like op posted

I can't comment I have no idea about the game. That was just a quick Google search 

3 minutes ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Dafuq ? There's platinum saves for PS4 ? Right.. now I understand why this whole thing looks fishy. Well I told my part of the story, nothing much can be added now really? As I said I have been playing this game forever, checking my PS3 trophies dates and everything could back this up, hell I can even screenshot my PC and show you I'm also Infamy 25 and show you my ps3 level aswell. I've been playing this game forever and therefore, there would be no point in me cheating on those trophies. I hope I can get unflagged for this.

1 minute ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

I can't comment I have no idea about the game. That was just a quick Google search 

I only searched for a save file editor :lol:

Just now, dee-lan said:

Dafuq ? There's platinum saves for PS4 ? Right.. now I understand why this whole thing looks fishy. Well I told my part of the story, nothing much can be added now really? As I said I have been playing this game forever, checking my PS3 trophies dates and everything could back this up, hell I can even screenshot my PC and show you I'm also Infamy 25 and show you my ps3 level aswell. I've been playing this game forever and therefore, there would be no point in me cheating on those trophies. I hope I can get unflagged for this.

This should be unflagged. You are only flagged because those 2 trophies popped as your last one.

I only searched for a save file editor :lol:

This should be unflagged. You are only flagged because those 2 trophies popped as your last one.

Well we'll see how this unfolds but thanks a lot for taking part in this issue ūüėÖ

3 minutes ago, dee-lan said:

Unfortunately in the past month or 2 save resigning became possible on PS4 so a bunch of saves went up. I'd like to believe you but my knowledge on the game is non existent lol. if someone could find out if the saves only pop trophies and don't actually change your online stats then that would be helpful. If that's the case then you could just show us your infamy 25 and you should be good. But I don't know if it works like that.

Just now, DarkSamuraii- said:

Unfortunately in the past month or 2 save resigning became possible on PS4 so a bunch of saves went up. I'd like to believe you but my knowledge on the game is non existent lol. if someone could find out if the saves only pop trophies and don't actually change your online stats then that would be helpful. If that's the case then you could just show us your infamy 25 and you should be good. But I don't know if it works like that.

There aren't online stats. 

4 minutes ago, dee-lan said:

Well we'll see how this unfolds but thanks a lot for taking part in this issue 1f605.png

No problem man. I hope for the best for you!

There aren't online stats. 

No problem man. I hope for the best for you!

Never mind then lol

Just now, DarkSamuraii- said:

Never mind then lol

Only thing he can actually see is how many times he completed different heists. It can tell us a little bit but there were several xp exploits before the patches.

His story checks out and I know this game well. As long as he had a save beforehand the trophies will pop that way. Technically you can still do the glitch to get to lvl 25 if you own the disc version.

1 hour ago, HailHale81 said:

His story checks out and I know this game well. As long as he had a save beforehand the trophies will pop that way. Technically you can still do the glitch to get to lvl 25 if you own the disc version.

Not sure what glitch you're talking about

If you still have the backed up save, you can provide proof the version number is pre 1.05, unless it's a Big Score save.
I don't believe the OP cheated the trophies though. It would be a shame for this game to remain flagged on his profile.

9 hours ago, wuthg21 said:

1. I think maybe you misunderstand the report. It's about how he should have got the trophy instantly if he has already done it prior to the patch, not after other trophies added with the same patch. I got no idea how fast it would unlock, or if it was actually the first trophies that unlocked from that patch or not etc, but that's essentially what the report is about. If you can test exactly how this works and if the report is correct in this assessment, that would be nice. In other words, don't just test if the trophy unlocks using the save, but if you can earn the other trophies added with patch that he earned before it using that save without first triggering the trophy in question.
  2. It speaks to if he would use a downloaded save or not, which is relevant.

48 minutes ago, Nuttro93 said:

If you still have the backed up save, you can provide proof the version number is pre 1.05, unless it's a Big Score save.
I don't believe the OP cheated the trophies though. It would be a shame for this game to remain flagged on his profile.

I don't really care what you believe or think is a shame. If what he did is possible through legitimate means, the flag will be lifted, if it's not, then it won't. Simple as that.

8 hours ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Not that it says that much, but those are from after the OP's trophies were unlocked.

Edited by MMDE