Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dee-lan

dee-lan's Dispute

86 posts in this topic

Well it's certainly possible. Infamy 25 has been the cap since The Big Score update in September. I reached infamy 25 in February. The trophies will auto-pop from launching the game today if you're already the rep. Backing up your save is certainly legitimate and a must in a game like this where data corruption is a real risk.
If the public saves are posted after he earned the trophies then there's no reason to believe he didn't use his own.

9 minutes ago, Nuttro93 said:

Well it's certainly possible. Infamy 25 has been the cap since The Big Score update in September. I reached infamy 25 in February. The trophies will auto-pop from launching the game today if you're already the rep. Backing up your save is certainly legitimate and a must in a game like this where data corruption is a real risk.
If the public saves are posted after he earned the trophies then there's no reason to believe he didn't use his own.

nextgenupdate isn't the one and only source for saves, it could even just be some friend who has done it or even editing the save (not sure what is possible with PS4 saves yet, but editing saves doesn't usually require a tool dedicated for that game. I guess I should download some saves and tools and play around with it and see what is possible to do). :|

Ok, let me get all the facts straight here.

1. It's a trophy patch, not a DLC, it will install when you update the game. The same goes for ?all? the other DLC packs.
  2. If you've earned the trophy prior to the update, the save you use is already infamy 25 , the trophy will auto-pop as you launch the game.

So here's my question. Why are those two trophies the last to pop and why do they pop at the same time? :S Should they not have popped before if it was done prior to the patch. The patch seems to be the first one released, but the trophies the last he earned.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, MMDE said:

nextgenupdate isn't the one and only source for saves, it could even just be some friend who has done it. :|

Ok, let me get all the facts straight here.

1. It's a trophy patch, not a DLC, it will install when you update the game. The same goes for ?all? the other DLC packs.
  2. If you've earned the trophy prior to the update, the save you use is already infamy 25 , the trophy will auto-pop as you launch the game.

So here's my question. Why are those two trophies the last to pop and why do they pop at the same time? :S Should they not have popped before if it was done prior to the patch. The patch seems to be the first one released, but the trophies the last he earned.

The trophies were added June 6 this year. Most of the dlc is related to old content. The only new content added were Goat Simulator Heist, Wolf Pack, Hardcore Henry Packs and Biker Heist.
Infamy 10 and 25 popped at the same time for all of those already at infamy 25 prior to the trophy patch.

5 minutes ago, Nuttro93 said:

The trophies were added June 6 this year. Most of the dlc is related to old content. The only new content added were Goat Simulator Heist, Wolf Pack, Hardcore Henry Packs and Biker Heist.
Infamy 10 and 25 popped at the same time for all of those already at infamy 25 prior to the trophy patch.

I think you're missing the point here or I miss something vital you're saying. Why didn't infamy 10 and 25 pop before the other trophies? :S 

2017-08-13_06h16_03.png

Why are Becoming Mean and Becoming Monstrous the very last trophies to pop? As you can see, they just returned to the game a month after having done the other stuff, and both trophies popped at the same time. This was however from the first DLC pack, so I assume it must have been added earlier or at the same time as the other trophies, so if he had met the requirements before the patch, why didn't they unlock before? If this gets a logical explanation, the flag will be lifted.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, MMDE said:

I think you're missing the point here or there's some kind of miscommunication where I miss something vital you're saying. Why didn't infamy 10 and 25 pop before the other trophies? :S 

Because in the original post, he played on a friends console at Uni. He did have a backup on Plus, but he wasn't able to download it without purchasing Plus, which is pretty reasonable being at Uni for a year. He got the trophies once he returned home.

1 minute ago, Nuttro93 said:

Because in the original post, he played on a friends console at Uni. He did have a backup on Plus, but he wasn't able to download it without purchasing Plus, which is pretty reasonable being at Uni for a year. He got the trophies once he returned home.

Okay. Flag lifted.

Someone wanted me to bring up this:

So he tried to get help with this trophy just days before he actually got them? :S Why would he need help with that if he had already done it on another PS4? :S 

20 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Someone wanted me to bring up this:

So he tried to get help with this trophy just days before he actually got them? :S Why would he need help with that if he had already done it on another PS4? :S 

If his save was on the PS+ cloud, he could make a video showing that his save was made on a date before he got those trophies, copy the save from the cloud back to the PS4 and show that the save is in-fact Infamy 25. He doesn't have PS+ now, which is kind of suspicious, I mean he had access to the internet considering he was posting on PSNP, I believe the minimum membership time you can have for PS+ is a 1 month membership if you have already had PS+ in the past. 2 week PS+ trials can be applied to accounts that never had PS+ to begin with. But it's very weird how he had to ask for advice only days before getting those trophies, the two longest trophies on the game, 1 month after getting every other trophy and he had done plenty of online required trophies on PS4 weeks before Payday 2: Crimewave Edition had DLC trophies, as you're all aware PS+ is required for online play on PS4, although you can use an alt account that has a 2 week trial if you're desperate. He definitely wouldn't have needed the advice if he knew he had an Infamy 25 save backed up. 

I'll explain what is required for Infamy 25 here: 

You need $1billion off-shore money, because for Infamy 1-5 you need to pay $200million to pass into that Infamy level, after achieving level 100 while you're in that infamy, it works with a similar system to getting a prestige in Call of Duty games. 

Becoming Infamy 5 is the only level you need to be to make the game easier, since you can unlock skill trees faster, after Infamy 5, Infamy 25 is only cosmetic, it's a show-off level because you get the XXV-100 to show up next to your username when you play the game. 

Being level 100 without any infamy is good enough for every trophy aside from Infamy 25, so he wouldn't have had to ask for advice on that thread in order to get Infamy 25 if he already had a save backed up, he had the platinum in 2015 so I believe he would have had level 100 already on his system. 

If he had his Infamy 25 save on the cloud, why didn't he have it on his PS4? He conveniently lost his Infamy 25 save just when the DLC trophies were added.

Anyone who is Infamy 25 would have a rough idea on how they could level up on the game, so it's unlikely he would have had to ask for any advice if he'd already become level 100 26 times previously. 

Edited by Sergen

6 minutes ago, Sergen said:

If his save was on the PS+ cloud, he could make a video showing that his save was made on a date before he got those trophies, copy the save from the cloud back to the PS4 and show that the save is in-fact Infamy 25. He doesn't have PS+ now, which is kind of suspicious, I mean he had access to the internet considering he was posting on PSNP, I believe the minimum membership time you can have for PS+ is a 1 month membership if you have already had PS+ in the past. 2 week PS+ trials can be applied to accounts that never had PS+ to begin with. But it's very weird how he had to ask for advice only days before getting those trophies, the two longest trophies on the game, 1 month after getting every other trophy and he had done plenty of online required trophies on PS4 weeks before Payday 2: Crimewave Edition had DLC trophies, as you're all aware PS+ is required for online play on PS4, although you can use an alt account that has a 2 week trial if you're desperate. He definitely wouldn't have needed the advice if he knew he had an Infamy 25 save backed up. 

I'll explain what is required for Infamy 25 here: 

You need $1billion off-shore money, because for Infamy 1-5 you need to pay $200million to pass into that Infamy level, after achieving level 100 while you're in that infamy, it works with a similar system to getting a prestige in Call of Duty games. 

Becoming Infamy 5 is the only level you need to be to make the game easier, since you can unlock skill trees faster, after Infamy 5, Infamy 25 is only cosmetic, it's a show-off level because you get the XXV-100 to show up next to your username when you play the game. 

Being level 100 without any infamy is good enough for every trophy aside from Infamy 25, so he wouldn't have had to ask for advice on that thread in order to get Infamy 25 if he already had a save backed up, he had the platinum in 2015 so I believe he would have had level 100 already on his system. 

If he had his Infamy 25 save on the cloud, why didn't he have it on his PS4? He conveniently lost his Infamy 25 save just when the DLC trophies were added.

Payday 2 doesn't require internet. You can play solo on crimenet offline. It is also possible to put his save on a usb stick which is highly unlikely. But again for this dispute we can't know what happend with his saves, especially because for most people the trophies pop seconds apart. There is not enough evidence for op to stay flagged because of his 2 infamy trophies popping as last.

Edited by wuthg21

4 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

Payday 2 doesn't require internet. You can play solo on crimenet offline.

I'd really love to see how he solo'd Goat Simulator on Death Wish with his level 1 save then. Aside from that, your minimum level to host Death Wish through Crime.net offline is level 80, level 40 if you have become infamous at least once, level 80 would suffice for doing any heists on the game, he said he "played with his buddies" in his initial post, meaning he had access to online play. If he was at least level 80 previously without any infamy then he'd be good to go for playing the game and not need to ask for advice regarding levelling up further. 

Edited by Sergen

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I'd really love to see how he solo'd Goat Simulator on Death Wish with his level 1 save then. Aside from that, your minimum level to host Death Wish through Crime.net offline is level 80, level 40 if you have become infamous at least once, level 80 would suffice for doing any heists on the game, he said he "played with his buddies" in his initial post, meaning he had access to online play. If he was at least level 80 previously without any infamy then he'd be good to go for playing the game and not need to ask for advice regarding levelling up further. 

He didn't say he had a level 1 save. And you can start any deathwish heist if it pops up at crime net. And soloing deathwish heist isn't the hardest task ever. 

3 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

He didn't say he had a level 1 save. And you can start any deathwish heist if it pops up at crime net. And soloing deathwish heist isn't the hardest task ever. 

For most people, the trophies pop seconds apart when they're the first trophies they earn in the DLC, before any other DLC Trophies, because they could do it from September 2016 to June 2017 with The Big Score Update, that's how me and my friends got the trophies retroactively. It doesn't look good that only a few days before both of these trophies popped as his last trophies within seconds of each other, he was asking for advice on this website on a thread that was written badly and intended to help people get a "fast level 100". Considering he was asking for the advice after he had every other trophy, the only reason he'd be asking for advice would be if he wanted to get infamy 25. If he knew he had a save already on the cloud, he wouldn't have had to ask for advice AFTER already earning every other trophy on the game. 

Death Wish heists only begin to pop up when you are Level 80 or above without any Infamy level or level 40 if you've become infamous at least once. 

Edited by Sergen

You guys are reaching. So what if he was curious? That post proves nothing. 

Flag is already supposed to be lifted anyways because his explanation sounds plausible. Thread should be closed already.

6 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

Flag is already supposed to be lifted anyways because his explanation sounds plausible. Thread should be closed already.

I re-opened it because someone still wanted to discuss it with new evidence. His explanation was a bit "reaching" to begin with.

11 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

Considering the date he made his post was during a time where he only needed the two longest trophies on the entire game, he had 83/85 on the game when he posted, his intention was to ask for advice regarding levelling up, the only reason you'd need to level up is if you needed Infamy 10 and 25. It was only a few days after asking for advice that he ended up getting both of those trophies within seconds of each other, shortly after a PS4 save resigner was released. I am inclined to believe he simply wanted to skip what people consider as a daunting grind, if he knew he had a save on the cloud already, he wouldn't have had to ask for advice regarding levelling up on that thread. If he had Infamy 25 previously, why was it that he lost the save from his system, but had it on the cloud? Why would he need advice for levelling up if he had his save on the cloud? It also wasn't planned that he was intending to make those trophies last, why? Because it was 1 month after he got every other DLC trophy on the game, he also did have access to the internet frequently throughout this year considering he did plenty of online required trophies on PS4 before the DLC was released for Payday 2: Crimewave Edition. 

Edited by Sergen

On 8/12/2017 at 6:47 PM, dee-lan said:

The reason why I got the trophies seconds apart AFTER having the others trophies first is because I was at University for the whole year, where I had no PlayStation (which can be backed up by the fact I almost didn't do any trophies this whole year as you can see in my activity log) and therefore, no need for PS+.

You seem to have played the usual amount though. New trophies most days and only 2 months where you didn't play.

But I got serious doubts that you used a downloaded save for this game, considering it was a PS4 game.

Just now, MMDE said:

You seem to have played the usual amount though. New trophies most days and only 2 months where you didn't play.

But I got serious doubts that you used a downloaded save for this game, considering it was a PS4 game.

He also mentioned playing this game a lot on different platforms ( Ps3 and pc ) So he knows a lot about this game. 

21 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Considering the date he made his post was during a time where he only needed the two longest trophies on the entire game, he had 83/85 on the game when he posted, his intention was to ask for advice regarding levelling up, the only reason you'd need to level up is if you needed Infamy 10 and 25. It was only a few days after asking for advice that he ended up getting both of those trophies within second of each other, shortly after a PS4 save resigner was released. I am inclined to believe he simply wanted to skip what people consider as a daunting grind, if he knew he had a save on the cloud already, he wouldn't have had to ask for advice regarding levelling up on that thread. If he had Infamy 25 previously, why was it that he lost the save from his system, but had it on the cloud? Why would he need advice for levelling up if he had his save on the cloud? It also wasn't planned that he was intending to make those trophies last, why? Because it was 1 month after he got every other DLC trophy on the game, he also did have access to the internet frequently throughout this year considering he did plenty of online required trophies on PS4 before the DLC was released for Payday 2: Crimewave Edition. 

I thought he said he was at college and his PS4 with the level 25 infamy save was at home (which is why the unlocked last). Maybe he didn't want to wait to go home to load the original save. 

It's possible he used a resigned save and cheated to get those last two grind trophies. It's just as possible that he played all the DLC while he was at school on his friend's PS4 without access to his old save and then returned home after to load up his original save.

OP thinks the flag is lifted and this thread closed. It's not fair to discuss it further without the OP having knowledge of it. 

Edited by Rowdi
Spelling

1 minute ago, wuthg21 said:

He also mentioned playing this game a lot on different platforms ( Ps3 and pc ) So he knows a lot about this game. 

If he knew a lot about the game, why would he need to ask for advice regarding levelling up after already earning every other trophy on the game?

1 minute ago, Rowdi said:

I thought he said he was at college and his PS4 with the level 25 infamy save was at home (which is why the unlocked last). Maybe he didn't want to wait to go home to load the original save. 

It's possible he used a resigned save and cheated to get those last to grind trophies. It's just as possible that he played all the DLC while he was at school on his friend's PS4 without access to his old save and then returned home after to load up his original save.

OP thinks the flag is lifted and this thread closed. It's not fair to discuss it further without the OP having knowledge of it. 

It doesn't matter if he thinks the flag is lifted, if new things come up then the dispute can continue. I find it hard to believe he was asking for advice regarding levelling up, when the thread was intended to help him get the only two trophies he needed at the time. Then a few days later, after asking for advice he ended up getting both of the trophies (TWO LONGEST TROPHIES ON THE DAMN GAME) within seconds of each other. It's going to be an excuse many people use even if they hack the trophies because the trophies were retroactive before the patch, but this guy in particular was caught asking for advice for levelling up and then he ended up getting both of those trophies within seconds of each other a few days after asking for the advice and he asked for the advice when they were the only trophies he needed. 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

If he knew a lot about the game, why would he need to ask for advice regarding levelling up after already earning every other trophy on the game?

It doesn't matter if he thinks the flag is lifted, if new things come up then the dispute can continue. I find it hard to believe he was asking for advice regarding levelling up, when the thread was intended to help him get the only two trophies he needed at the time. Then a few days later, after asking for advice he ended up getting both of the trophies (TWO LONGEST TROPHIES ON THE DAMN GAME) within seconds of each other. It's going to be an excuse many people use even if they hack the trophies because the trophies were retroactive before the patch, but this guy in particular was caught asking for advice for levelling up and then he ended up getting both of those trophies within seconds of each other a few days after asking for the advice and he asked for the advice when they were the only trophies he needed. 

Nothing wrong with asking, maybe he asked it for the ps4 he had in college and not the one having at home.

Just now, wuthg21 said:

Nothing wrong with asking, maybe he asked it for the ps4 he had in college and not the one having at home.

If you also look at the thread that was linked, he was asked by other members of this website about how he did what he did, he never responded. He waited until he had to make a dispute thread before he came up with any excuse. It's suspicious that he asked for advice on that thread, then he got both of those trophies within seconds of each other and a PS4 save resigner did exist and @DarkSamuraii- showed that a thread for Payday 2: Crimewave Edition Infamy 10 and 25 saves existed before he made his post asking for advice as well. I really find it hard to believe that a month after getting every other trophy, he asked for advice regarding levelling up for the two longest trophies on the entire game, when he should have known he was infamy 25 and could have got his save back whenever he was ready.  

9 minutes ago, Sergen said:

If you also look at the thread that was linked, he was asked by other members of this website about how he did what he did, he never responded. He waited until he had to make a dispute thread before he came up with any excuse. It's suspicious that he asked for advice on that thread, then he got both of those trophies within seconds of each other and a PS4 save resigner did exist and @DarkSamuraii- showed that a thread for Payday 2: Crimewave Edition Infamy 10 and 25 saves existed before he made his post asking for advice as well. I really find it hard to believe that a month after getting every other trophy, he asked for advice regarding levelling up for the two longest trophies on the entire game, when he should have known he was infamy 25 and could have got his save back whenever he was ready.  

He was at college, you can't get your save back when you don't have ps plus. my guess is that the guy with the ps4 had plus so he could play online.

Just now, wuthg21 said:

He was at college, you can't get your save back when you don't have ps plus. my guess is that the guy with the ps4 had plus so he could play online.

Sure, he could say that, but you're ignoring the fact that he was asking for advice on a thread that was intended to help people level up on this game, you need to level up to get infamy 10 and 25. If he knew he was infamy 25 already on another PS4, why would he need to ask for advice on thread that was intended to give people advice for levelling up? You said he also claimed to know a lot about the game, if so then why would he need to ask for advice regarding levelling up on a thread? It was only a few days after he asked for said advice that he ended up getting both trophies within seconds of each other and at the time he was confronted and didn't respond to any of the questions other people on the thread had, there are reasons why I have my doubts. 

20 minutes ago, Sergen said:

New glitches and exploits are found all the time. Nothing wrong with asking. 

Discuss all you want. @MMDE should notify the OP if he hasn't already though.

As wrong as I feel this is, the trophies auto-popping in the way that they did (last and not first) is indistinguishable from cheated trophies. The game should probably stay flagged and serve as a precedence for Payday 2. The last thing disputes needs is more inconsistency. 

Edited by Rowdi

Just now, Rowdi said:

Discuss all you want. @MMDE should notify the OP if he hasn't already though.

The flag hasn't been added back, and you could just as easily have done it yourself the way you did it with me if you thought it was important. I don't really see the need unless there's something we need input from him about. :S