Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dee-lan

dee-lan's Dispute

86 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The flag hasn't been added back, and you could just as easily have done it yourself the way you did it with me if you thought it was important. I don't really see the need unless there's something we need input from him about. :S 

You're the mod and you opened the dispute back up.

Edit: @dee-lan

If the roles were reversed, wouldn't you want the same courtesy? 

Edited by Rowdi
I was a bit too harsh and revised my post.

47 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

New glitches and exploits are found all the time. Nothing wrong with asking. 

Discuss all you want. @MMDE should notify the OP if he hasn't already though.

As wrong as I feel this is, the trophies auto-popping in the way that they did (last and not first) is indistinguishable from cheated trophies. The game should probably stay flagged and serve as a precedence for Payday 2. The last thing disputes needs is more inconsistency. 

There's nothing wrong with asking, I agree. However, when he asked with the intention of getting both of those trophies, the two longest trophies on the entire game, 1 month after having every other trophy and while they were his last trophies, I find it suspicious that only a few days after asking he ended up getting both of those trophies seconds apart. After someone on the thread noticed that, they asked him how, considering the dates of his other trophies and when he was confronted, he never left a reply. He had one month to come up with an excuse when he decided to make a dispute thread. But if you're seeking advice on threads when you already supposedly knew a lot about the game and during a time period where those trophies are the last ones you need, then you suddenly have them done within seconds of each other, it's hard to believe. If this guy stays unflagged with what has been shown, we might as well unflag everyone who has GTA IV: Cut Your Teeth and Wanted within seconds of each other, they can just claim they did them before the trophy patch, even if you see them asking how to perform glitches and whatnot on threads. There's no glitch on Payday 2: Crimewave Edition that legitimately gets you from Infamy 10 to 25 within seconds, the moment you get level 100 within an Infamy level, more XP won't count, so you need to go to the menu and choose "Become Infamous", it takes longer than 2 seconds to even go back to the main menu and choose "Become Infamous" once, let alone 15 more times. 

I'm tagging @MMDE and @grimydawg to see what I have to say below: 

I thought I'd add more now... So, he says he had been at University for a year, but before then he got Infamy 25, Infamy 2.0 was an update added with The Big Score Update in September 2016, so he couldn't have just got Infamy 25 on PS4 before then if he was supposedly at university all year. Aside from that, his story about being at university all year doesn't really add up, anyone who went to university would know you get breaks that give you an opportunity to go back home, unless of course you don't really have a family. If you look at his profile, you see that he only went from November 22nd, 2016 to March 26th, 2017 without earning trophies, after that he got back into trophies and did have a PS4 shortly before getting Payday 2: Crimewave Edition DLC. His story is that he didn't have a PS4 until his friend gave him one so he could do Crimewave, but anyone with eyes can see he was getting trophies shortly before the Crimewave DLC came out. What stops anyone who goes to university from taking their own PS4 there? Did his friend let him borrow a PS4 from March 26th, 2017 and use his account actively throughout those months? His story isn't adding up for me. Aside from that, the whole point of flagging him was having those two LONGEST TROPHIES ON THE GAME as his LAST TROPHIES on the game within SECONDS OF EACH OTHER! A PS4 save resigner was public when he got those trophies, he asked for advice shortly before he had the trophies unlock. I do believe the flag should be added again and considering he hasn't visited the website since the flag was lifted, I believe he won't be back until he sees he is flagged again. 

Edited by Sergen

OK.  It looks like this dispute was solved apparently.  Why was this even reopen?  From what I'm gathering, OP apparently needed help on leveling trophies, yet magically got them later.  Is this right?

4 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

OK.  It looks like this dispute was solved apparently.  Why was this even reopen?  From what I'm gathering, OP apparently needed help on leveling trophies, yet magically got them later.  Is this right?

Yeah, basically. The thread was re-opened because more things needed to be discussed after the flag was lifted, considering it surfaced that he was asking for advice with levelling up, although his opening post states that he was already infamy 25 (max level). His story doesn't add up at points, so it may be worth considering whether he should be flagged or remain unflagged. 

Edited by Sergen

18 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Yeah, basically. The thread was re-opened because more things needed to be discussed after the flag was lifted, considering it surfaced that he was asking for advice with levelling up, although his opening post states that he was already infamy 25 (max level). His story doesn't add up at points, so it may be worth considering whether he should be flagged or remain unflagged. 

He played on 2 ps4's, one without ps plus at college where he got most dlc trophies ( And i'm considering that the guy who owned the ps4 had ps plus so he could play online ) and one ps4 at home with the infamy 25 save. He probably asked in the thread for easy ways to level up for the ps4 at college and when he got home he started the game with infamy 25 and that way the trophies popped after doing every other trophy. This seems the most logical for me @Sergen. I think he should be unflagged like last time.

Edited by wuthg21

Just now, wuthg21 said:

He played on 2 ps4's, one without ps plus at college where he got most dlc trophies ( And i'm considering that the guy who owned the ps4 had ps plus so he could play online ) and one ps4 at home with the infamy 25 save. He probably asked in the thread for easy ways to level up for the ps4 at college and when he got home he pulled started the game with infamy 25 and that way the trophies popped after doing every other trophy. This seems the most logical for me @Sergen. I think he should be unflagged like last time.

If you look at the date where he was asking for advice regarding levelling up, you'd see it was at a time where he was at 83/85 on the trophy list, with Infamy 10 and 25 remaining. If he knew he had a PS4 with Infamy 25 on it already, why would he want to level up, or ask for advice about levelling up? Anyone who got Level 100 26 times would know how to level up by now. I'd have believed "He probably asked in the thread for easy ways to level up for the ps4 at college" if he was asking before he got every DLC trophy except the ones that were level specific, but because it was only a few days before both trophies unlocked seconds apart and after every other trophy on the game was done, I find it hard to believe. Aside from the fact that he claims he had no PS4 until his friend gave him one to do Crimewave with, I don't believe there are any universities that conveniently have a break from May 31st to June 10th, since that's the gap he had for trophies before starting up Crimewave again. He also never answered the questions about those trophies until he made a dispute thread, although at the time of those trophies being earned within seconds of each other, people on that thread asked him how he got the trophies like that and he never answered. 

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

If you look at the date where he was asking for advice regarding levelling up, you'd see it was at a time where he was at 83/85 on the trophy list, with Infamy 10 and 25 remaining. If he knew he had a PS4 with Infamy 25 on it already, why would he want to level up, or ask for advice about levelling up? Anyone who got Level 100 26 times would know how to level up by now. I'd have believed "He probably asked in the thread for easy ways to level up for the ps4 at college" if he was asking before he got every DLC trophy except the ones that were level specific, but because it was only a few days before both trophies unlocked seconds apart and after every other trophy on the game was done, I find it hard to believe. Aside from the fact that he claims he had no PS4 until his friend gave him one to do Crimewave with, I don't believe there are any universities that conveniently have a break from May 31st to June 10th, since that's the gap he had for trophies before starting up Crimewave again. He also never answered the questions about those trophies until he made a dispute thread, although at the time of those trophies being earned within seconds of each other, people on that thread asked him how he got the trophies like that and he never answered. 

He doesn't have to answer for anything? My guess is when he got home he booted up the game and the trophies popped. Payday had a lot of xp exploits so why can't someone ask for that? ( since the thread you linked is about a game exploit ) maybe he wanted to learn a new exploit since several got patched

Edited by wuthg21

6 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

He doesn't have to answer for anything? My guess is when he got home he booted up the game and the trophies popped. Payday had a lot of xp exploits so why can't someone ask for that? ( since the thread is about a game exploit )

It's really going over your head. Why would he ask for advice to level up if he knew he was infamy 25 on another console? It's alright to ask, but when he asked while only needing those trophies and he managed to get the PS4 back soon after asking and get both trophies within seconds of each other, I find it hard to believe. People are going to use this excuse when they hack Infamy 10 and 25 from now on although it has been proven that there are save files and a save resigner available for PS4 to hack the trophies with. They're not just two random misc trophies on the game, they're the two longest trophies on the entire game. You said it yourself "he said he knew a lot about the game by playing on PS3 and PC", anyone who knows a lot wouldn't have to ask for advice if they've supposedly put in hundreds of hours already. It's the timing of when he asked, combined with the fact that both trophies unlocked within seconds of each other that makes me suspicious. It's not like he has plausible timestamps for the trophies. I'm sure you're just skimming through what I have to say, considering he even said he had no PS4 and to "check his trophies for that year", when I check his trophies for that year, it indicates to me that he's lying and that he has always had a PS4 to use. 

Edited by Sergen

49 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It's really going over your head. Why would he ask for advice to level up if he knew he was infamy 25 on another console? It's alright to ask, but when he asked while only needing those trophies and he managed to get the PS4 back soon after asking and get both trophies within seconds of each other, I find it hard to believe. People are going to use this excuse when they hack Infamy 10 and 25 from now on although it has been proven that there are save files and a save resigner available for PS4 to hack the trophies with. They're not just two random misc trophies on the game, they're the two longest trophies on the entire game. You said it yourself "he said he knew a lot about the game by playing on PS3 and PC", anyone who knows a lot wouldn't have to ask for advice if they've supposedly put in hundreds of hours already. It's the timing of when he asked, combined with the fact that both trophies unlocked within seconds of each other that makes me suspicious. It's not like he has plausible timestamps for the trophies. I'm sure you're just skimming through what I have to say, considering he even said he had no PS4 and to "check his trophies for that year", when I check his trophies for that year, it indicates to me that he's lying and that he has always had a PS4 to use. 

Still doesn't take away the fact that the way he described it is extremely plausible. It's really hard to test out for someone to prove him 100% right

Edited by wuthg21

Just now, wuthg21 said:

Still doesn't take away the fact that the way he described it is extremely plausible. 

He just managed to lose his PS4 that he was using regularly for 3 months when the Crimewave DLC dropped. You haven't really provided much of an argument aside from blindly believing a guy who will say anything to get himself out of trouble in a dispute thread. 

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

He just managed to lose his PS4 that he was using regularly for 3 months when the Crimewave DLC dropped. You haven't really provided much of an argument aside from blindly believing a guy who will say anything to get himself out of trouble in a dispute thread. 

I'm thinking open minded about this. You are the one attacking him for something that is plausible. And someone that is infamy 25 you can't know everything in the game because there are still exploits and glitches being found, nothing wring about asking about that in the thread you linked.

Edited by wuthg21

10 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

I'm thinking open minded about this. You are the one attacking him for something that is plausible

I'm going to break down his dispute thread now: 

On 12/08/2017 at 5:47 PM, dee-lan said:

The reason why I got the trophies seconds apart AFTER having the others trophies first is because I was at University for the whole year, where I had no PlayStation (which can be backed up by the fact I almost didn't do any trophies this whole year as you can see in my activity log)

6dfWlbk.png

It sure doesn't look like he didn't have a PS4 all year, considering he got 4 PS4 platinums in 2017 before the Crimewave DLC was even released, his last PS4 trophy being only 11 days before he started the DLC for Crimewave, no university break starts on May 31st and ends on June 10th, so he couldn't have just gone home for a break and come back without a PS4. 

therefore, no need for PS+. I had made friends with someone who owned a PlayStation and who bought Payday 2 so we could play there, since trophies had been added I asked if it was possible to play it on my account in order for me to have the trophies on it

He got Dead Rising 2 platinum in 1 week, 3 days, that game requires online play for some of the trophies, he did this on May 22nd which was only a bit less than 3 weeks before he started the Crimewave DLC. 

however, since I didn't have a PS+ membership anymore (which is still the case and can be checked) I couldn't recover my save which was Infamy 25, so we just played with a new caracter and did the trophies with some friends.

He already had a PS4 for 3 months before he started the Crimewave DLC. He lost it conveniently just before starting Crimewave, he didn't have any saves on his PS4 for it, highly plausible. 

After coming back home, I came back to my PS4 which had my Infamy 25 save on it and I just launched the game and got my trophy, as it would normaly do since I was Infamy 25, previous to the trophy update. So the trophy is legit, and I don't even see how you could cheat those trophies?

Okay, sure. He only asked for advice regarding levelling up on the game 4 days before getting the trophies within seconds of each other: 

If you're a university student, you'd know when you can go home to get items and whatnot, so why would he ask for advice regarding levelling up when they were his last trophies on the game? He would have surely known he could have gone home 4 days later to get this supposed "PS4 that had my infamy 25 save", if he couldn't wait 4 days without asking for advice, how could you expect him to spend significantly longer grinding the trophies in the first place? 

I rest my case and don't want to have to keep coming and rehashing the same shit for people who don't understand me. It's now up to @MMDE and @grimydawg to come to a decision based on what has been said on this thread. 

12 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'm going to break down his dispute thread now: 

6dfWlbk.png

It sure doesn't look like he didn't have a PS4 all year, considering he got 4 PS4 platinums in 2017 before the Crimewave DLC was even released, his last PS4 trophy being only 11 days before he started the DLC for Crimewave, no university break starts on May 31st and ends on June 10th, so he couldn't have just gone home for a break and come back without a PS4. 

He got Dead Rising 2 platinum in 1 week, 3 days, that game requires online play for some of the trophies, he did this on May 22nd which was only a bit less than 3 weeks before he started the Crimewave DLC. 

He already had a PS4 for 3 months before he started the Crimewave DLC. He lost it conveniently just before starting Crimewave, he didn't have any saves on his PS4 for it, highly plausible. 

Okay, sure. He only asked for advice regarding levelling up on the game 4 days before getting the trophies within seconds of each other: 

If you're a university student, you'd know when you can go home to get items and whatnot, so why would he ask for advice regarding levelling up when they were his last trophies on the game? He would have surely known he could have gone home 4 days later to get this supposed "PS4 that had my infamy 25 save", if he couldn't wait 4 days without asking for advice, how could you expect him to spend significantly longer grinding the trophies in the first place? 

I rest my case and don't want to have to keep coming and rehashing the same shit for people who don't understand me. It's now up to @MMDE and @grimydawg to come to a decision based on what has been said on this thread. 

I'll add one more thing, he wasn't asking for advice to leveling up, he was asking for someone to translate what op from the thread said to normal english instead of broken english. This dispute was lifted and should be lifted again -_-

3 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

I'll add one more thing, he wasn't asking for advice to leveling up, he was asking for someone to translate what op from the thread said to normal english instead of broken english. This dispute was lifted and should be lifted again -_-

You're just going to ignore everything I said about his lies regarding "not having a PS4 all year" and so on, you'd be a great judge for these cases, you certainly look at arguments in great detail. I believe him saying "Any chance you could explain to the rest of us what the trick is? Because I can't make any sense of what he's saying haha 😂", is asking for advice, why would he want to know the trick while he is already guaranteed the trophy? Why didn't he answer anyone on that thread when they asked how he randomly got those trophies within seconds? His dispute thread opening post already had lies within it, why are you still believing him? If he's lied already about not having a PS4 all year, when he very clearly had one, then how is his word reliable in a thread where he essentially has to say whatever he can to not get flagged? 

Edited by Sergen

You're just going to ignore everything I said about his lies regarding "not having a PS4 all year" and so on, you'd be a great judge for these cases, you certainly look at arguments in great detail. I believe him saying "Any chance you could explain to the rest of us what the trick is? Because I can't make any sense of what he's saying haha 1f602.png", is asking for advice, why would he want to know the trick while he is already guaranteed the trophy? Why didn't he answer anyone on that thread when they asked how he randomly got those trophies within seconds? His dispute thread opening post already had lies within it, why are you still believing him? If he's lied already about not having a PS4 all year, when he very clearly had one, then how is his word reliable in a thread where he essentially has to say whatever he can do not remain flagged? 

I understand what you're trying to say but so what he lied about the ps4, we are talking about the 2 infamy trophies popping as last trophy which is possible if you have a old safe. I don't really care about lies whatsoever. And i wasn't the only one defending his case. And most people including me didn't know there was a ps4 save file resigner and i think op didn't know either but he still didn't reply to the dispute

Edited by wuthg21

Just now, wuthg21 said:

I understand what you're trying to say but so what he lied about the ps4, we are talking about the 2 infamy trophies popping as last trophy which is possible if you have a old safe. I don't really care about lies whatsoever. And i wasn't the only one defending his case

Lying about not having a PS4 was part of his argument to try to support his dispute, so if he has to lie about that, how can you believe he's telling the truth about the trophies? 

Just now, Sergen said:

Lying about not having a PS4 was part of his argument to try to support his dispute, so if he has to lie about that, how can you believe he's telling the truth about the trophies? 

And how do you know for sure he's not telling the truth about the trophies? You don't, because you don't have hard evidence to back this up. So even if he is lying, this still can't be a reason to get him flagged for this.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

And how do you know for sure he's not telling the truth about the trophies? You don't, because you don't have hard evidence to back this up. So even if he is lying, this still can't be a reason to get him flagged for this.

The only reason why it's reopend is because op posted in a thread asking for some normal translation about a exploit, i think this reason is pretty dumb tbh. 

Just now, Lucas said:

His timestamps having those two trophies earned within seconds of each other AFTER every other trophy on the game, after he was seen asking how to do a "level up trick" after lying in his initial post already is enough for me to believe that he's not being truthful about his trophies. There was a dispute thread similar to this one back in May, but the guy was caught being stupid enough to post on NextGenUpdate asking about the saves for the game, unfortunately dee-lan hasn't done that but considering the fact that his dispute already consists of lies by him, why should we take his word for the preposterous scenario he's made up about his PS4 being gone suddenly out of his life?  

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Based on what Sergen has said and MMDE saying that this guy has used a save before it is really hard to believe this guy's story. My question to you is, what happens with everyone that uses his excuse for cheating these trophies now? I can't see a scenario where this can be flagged anymore honestly.

Doesn't bother me either way, I was just curious about your thoughts on this if you had any.

7 minutes ago, Sergen said:

His timestamps having those two trophies earned within seconds of each other AFTER every other trophy on the game, after he was seen asking how to do a "level up trick" after lying in his initial post already is enough for me to believe that he's not being truthful about his trophies. There was a dispute thread similar to this one back in May, but the guy was caught being stupid enough to post on NextGenUpdate asking about the saves for the game, unfortunately dee-lan hasn't done that but considering the fact that his dispute already consists of lies by him, why should we take his word for the preposterous scenario he's made up about his PS4 being gone suddenly out of his life?  

There is not enough evidence to let the flag stick, especially because it is possible to do what he did.

4 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

Based on what Sergen has said and MMDE saying that this guy has used a save before it is really hard to believe this guy's story. My question to you is, what happens with everyone that uses his excuse for cheating these trophies now? I can't see a scenario where this can be flagged anymore honestly.

Doesn't bother me either way, I was just curious about your thoughts on this if you had any.

The op played a long time of payday, on ps3 ( platinum ) and pc ( not sure ) If someone else gets flagged for this we will see further. The list from op looks legit, maybe others that will be flagged will look a lot different. Ps3 version is also harder to do because of some luck based trophies and level 100 is harder to reach

Edited by wuthg21

Just now, wuthg21 said:

There is not enough evidence to let the flag stick, especially because it is possible to do what he did.

It's possible to do what he said he did, but because he actually did have a PS4 this year, while lying about not having one, that's already a fault with his argument. He has lied about it, thus making it impossible for that scenario to be true, it only takes 1 quick look at the trophies he earned in 2017 to see that he had a PS4 leading up to Crimewave getting DLC. 

You clearly haven't been reading what I have to say, I think because I've been typing paragraphs and you haven't had anything to say except "it's possible". It's also possible for me to have just done a back flip on a concrete floor and broke my neck, in-fact I've just broke my neck and back and I'm typing to you with my tongue, you can't say it's a lie because it's entirely possible. 

It's possible to do what he said he did, but because he actually did have a PS4 this year, while lying about not having one, that's already a fault with his argument. He has lied about it, thus making it impossible for that scenario to be true, it only takes 1 quick look at the trophies he earned in 2017 to see that he had a PS4 leading up to Crimewave getting DLC. 

You clearly haven't been reading what I have to say, I think because I've been typing paragraphs and you haven't had anything to say except "it's possible". It's also possible for me to have just done a back flip on a concrete floor and broke my neck, in-fact I've just broke my neck and back and I'm typing to you with my tongue, you can't say it's a lie because it's entirely possible. 

It is possible yeah ;) i was at work so i only took some glances at what you typed but i didn't bother with it because we all know there isn't a lot of evidence backing you up, the only thing that is backing you up is because op "lied" about something and that he posted in a thread which doesn't say a lot about the 2 trophies in question

Edited by wuthg21

11 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

It is possible yeah ;) i was at work so i only took some glances at what you typed but indidn't bother with it because we all know there isn't a lot of evidence backing you up, the only thing that is backing you up is because op lied about something and that he posted in a thread which doesn't say a lot about the 2 trophies in question

If he can lie about "not having a PS4" all year, he can also lie about how he earned the trophies. I wouldn't have thought much of it if he didn't engage in forum activity here before those trophies, but he couldn't help himself from asking me how to perform the "trick" when they were the last trophies he needed on the game. A PS4 save resigner existed, the saves were online and both of those trophies unlocked within seconds of each other, he was still earning trophies for other games while waiting to do those two trophies. 

I won't say anything else now, this is it for me and I've said all that I have to say. I'm in arguments with people who don't even have the trophies in question and I've already debunked a lie by the OP. @MMDE @grimydawg, I think this should be the end of it, please review what has been said here and come to a decision regarding dee-lan's trophy list for this game. As far as I'm concerned, plenty of people who make disputes like this one remain flagged. I have never tried to keep people flagged for things that I don't believe in and I think many people have seen that throughout the time the dispute threads have been up. 

On top of that, he's also hiding 99 trophies and MMDE said that it was flagged trophies, you're defending a person who was already caught for a hacked game in the past, so how can you believe he wouldn't do it again?

Edited by Sergen

14 minutes ago, Sergen said:

If he can lie about "not having a PS4" all year, he can also lie about how he earned the trophies. I wouldn't have thought much of it if he didn't engage in forum activity here before those trophies, but he couldn't help himself from asking me how to perform the "trick" when they were the last trophies he needed on the game. A PS4 save resigner existed, the saves were online and both of those trophies unlocked within seconds of each other, he was still earning trophies for other games while waiting to do those two trophies. 

I won't say anything else now, this is it for me and I've said all that I have to say. I'm in arguments with people who don't even have the trophies in question and I've already debunked a lie by the OP. @MMDE @grimydawg, I think this should be the end of it, please review what has been said here and come to a decision regarding dee-lan's trophy list for this game. As far as I'm concerned, plenty of people who make disputes like this one remain flagged. I have never tried to keep people flagged for things that I don't believe in and I think many people have seen that throughout the time the dispute threads have been up. 

On top of that, he's also hiding 99 trophies and MMDE said that it was flagged trophies, you're defending a person who was already caught for a hacked game in the past, so how can you believe he wouldn't do it again?

I also have a hacked game -_- I can defend anyone i want, everyone has the right for a fair trial ( except the ones that are starting disputes for obvious hacked games ) 

Edit: @Sergen you know how hard this game is and how much time you have to put into it, why should op do all the effort to only hack the last 2 trophies of the game and do everything else legit?

Edited by wuthg21