Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dee-lan

dee-lan's Dispute

86 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

I also have a hacked game -_- I can defend anyone i want, everyone has the right for a fair trial ( except the ones that are starting disputes for obvious hacked games ) 

Edit: @Sergen you know how hard this game is and how much time you have to put into it, why should op do all the effort to only hack the last 2 trophies of the game and do everything else legit?

Ummm... Because they're the longest grind trophies on the game by far maybe? People didn't know how long it would take to get those trophies initially, some speculated 300 hours and so on, having done it pre-patch I can say it was a pain in the ass being at like infamy 11 thinking "oh wow, I'm not even half way there", but I did it. Because it's only a bronze and a silver trophy he could have thought it wasn't worth the 100+ hours of time he would have to put in for them. 

Just now, Sergen said:

Ummm... Because they're the longest grind trophies on the game by far maybe? People didn't know how long it would take to get those trophies initially, some speculated 300 hours and so on, having done it pre-patch I can say it was a pain in the ass being at like infamy 11 thinking "oh wow, I'm not even half way there", but I did it. Because it's only a bronze and a silver trophy he could have thought it wasn't worth the 100+ hours of time he would have to put in for them. 

Most people didn't even know about these trophies coming in the game, if you were already infamy 25 you are in luck. And being a higher infamy means more xp

19 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

I also have a hacked game -_- I can defend anyone i want, everyone has the right for a fair trial ( except the ones that are starting disputes for obvious hacked games ) 

Edit: @Sergen you know how hard this game is and how much time you have to put into it, why should op do all the effort to only hack the last 2 trophies of the game and do everything else legit?

What is an obvious hacked game? Every time stamp is possible by deleting your profile over and over again. The only 100% way of knowing if someone hacked a game is if they earn a trophy that is impossible or the servers have closed. 

I think @Sergen has made a very valid argument and you should really read the post where he breaks everything down. 

By your argument every flag ever should be lifted just in case they bought 10 consoles and all of them bricked within 1 week

Just now, midgetstrawdog said:

What is an obvious hacked game? Every time stamp is possible by deleting your profile over and over again. The only 100% way of knowing if someone hacked a game is if they earn a trophy that is impossible or the servers have closed. 

I think @Sergen has made a very valid argument and you should really read the post where he breaks everything down. 

By your argument every flag ever should be lifted just in case they bought 10 consoles and all of them bricked within 1 week

Obvious hacked game, for example all stars in mw2 spec ops or like you said a trophy after server close down. 

And there isn't enough evidence for op to stay flagged. That he lied about his ps4 and the thing he posted in the thread doesn't give enough evidence

1 minute ago, wuthg21 said:

Obvious hacked game, for example all stars in mw2 spec ops or like you said a trophy after server close down. 

And there isn't enough evidence for op to stay flagged. That he lied about his ps4 and the thing he posted in the thread doesn't give enough evidence

Those MW2 trophies can be entirely possible if you haven't synced for a long time and your system bricks

2 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Those MW2 trophies can be entirely possible if you haven't synced for a long time and your system bricks

Yep, I think i should start a dispute and use this reason. Surely gets me unflagged

3 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

Yep, I think i should start a dispute and use this reason. Surely gets me unflagged

Without proof of it bricking, or proof that YOU did the stars beforehand, then making the dispute will be a waste of time since it's still indistinguishable as to whether you've done it legitimately or not.

Edited by DarkSamuraii-
Didn't really make sense

4 hours ago, Rowdi said:

You're the mod and you opened the dispute back up.

Edit: @dee-lan

If the roles were reversed, wouldn't you want the same courtesy? 

I already did it before you even started to complain about. JUST SAYING...

Do you see that I quote him? That should notify him, and that I did before you started talking about me needing to notify him. I just don't see the need for his input at this point if there's nothing he can really add to this.

I do think he should answer about why he said he hadn't been playing and he told us to check his time line when he has earned trophies as usual almost every day.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, DarkSamuraii- said:

Without proof of it bricking, or proof that YOU did the stars beforehand, then making the dispute will be a waste of time since it's still indistinguishable as to whether you've used a save or not.

I know, and since i used a save i didn't bother making a dispute like some people do.

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Do you see that I quote him? That should notify him, and that I did before you started talking about me needing to notify him. I just don't see the need for his input at this point if there's nothing he can really add to this.

I do think he should answer about why he said he hadn't been playing and he told us to check his time line when he has earned trophies as usual almost every day.

He was last online last sunday, so i think we can wait a long time before he reads this

24 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I think the best thing to do is close this thread and contact him via pm. 

I'm not going to wait.  I have no idea why this reopened or why the flagged was lifted.  OP can send a PM.