Shadiochao

Quick Money

20 posts in this topic

I didn't see anyone on these forums mention it, but there is currently a glitch that makes it possible to generate money without having to farm.

How it works is that you create a character with the name [163][166]. Every time this name comes up in conversation, you'll be given the items numbered 163 and 166 in the game's code. Those are the most expensive items in the game, being worth 5000 gold each.

Gus at the saloon will mention your name every time you talk to him, making it possible to earn 5k gold for every press of the X button. This way you can easily earn the 10m gold trophy and significantly reduce any grinding necessary for the platinum.

Here is some guy's video showing it off:

Edited by Shadiochao

Wow, that's awesome! xD I might have to try this soon.

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely be picking this one up now. Always wanted it as it seems like a great game but the huge grind turned me off 

Thanks for this tip. I can't use it on my main farm, but I'll make a second farm just so I can finally get that annoying 10 million trophy. >.< My main farm is barely at 3 million and I think I'm on year 6.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing! Also seems like a good way to get the Joja Co. Member of the Year trophy :D

Also I used this glitch thing in order to get those last two blasted artifacts, because I'm in year 5 an still never came across them. xD

3 hours ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

Also I used this glitch thing in order to get those last two blasted artifacts, because I'm in year 5 an still never came across them. xD

How did you get the artifacts with this glitch? I have 4 remaining.

Edited by g-bake_1986

2 hours ago, g-bake_1986 said:

How did you get the artifacts with this glitch? I have 4 remaining.

Buy a new pet, and randomly name it the code number for the artifact that you need. When you finish naming it, the woman will say its name, and the item will appear in your inventory. I found all the coding here since I was curious if it was possible to get the artifacts or not and it actually worked Just make sure to put this "[]" along with the coding so it will work.

https://pastebin.com/9GXjEcfJ

Edited by tsuki_-no-_usagi

17 minutes ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

Buy a new pet, and randomly name it the code number for the artifact that you need. When you finish naming it, the woman will say its name, and the item will appear in your inventory. I found all the coding here since I was curious if it was possible to get the artifacts or not and it actually worked Just make sure to put this "[]" along with the coding so it will work.

https://pastebin.com/9GXjEcfJ

Ah, that's great! Thanks for the tip.

This works for the Museum Collection as well, go to Marnie, buy an animal, and search up the item codes for the artifacts or minerals, and then name your animal after the codes. 

You guys/girls are amazing. Thank you for this information. Now I just need to get the prairie king trophies and the joja co trophy and the plat is mine

So I came to this thread looking to complain about the Palm Fossil not dropping... and now my baby duck with #588 has now glitched me my item. I feel dirty then remember I'm 130 hours into this game. Excellent find - thanks. 

Unfortunately, now the gf has a list of codes she's going to use... and she doesn't feel dirty at all...

Still works.. I get a legend fish

Edited by Nelguz

On 31.5.2018 at 0:54 PM, Nelguz said:

Still works.. I get a legend fish

Was just gonna ask if it still works, thx for confirming!

The Dev has quite happily left all these item codes in for us, u gave all the info to IGN a while ago.

Guess he could remove them oneday, guess we will see ;)

I dont think it works anymore guys ;-; the brackets seem to get removed whenever you try to add them to the characters name.

On 12.10.2019 at 8:50 AM, ArethaCairn said:

I dont think it works anymore guys ;-; the brackets seem to get removed whenever you try to add them to the characters name.

Yep he must because nintendo didnt want this bug. So he fixed all versions.