No PLAT

DominicanGlory

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

God damn my name is mayo can have a platinum but not a good and amazing game like this that will take skill and time to 100%

Ok then.

Don't say anything about Mayo man, no shame in it. People who played it really wanted to play it and were looking for an experience. No easy platinum to exploit it was purely a gameplay experience....

• Like 1

It's even more disappointing the fact this is the first Sonic game to actually set foot on an 8th generation console (besides the Wii U, 3DS and the PS Vita) and also having no platinum trophy. I mean, isn't this just a port of the original sonic game with nothing new but just the game's title? Somebody can correct me on that if i'm wrong.

Edited by Skeptical69

4 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

This is you man because there's no plat

crying-man.gif

What you said still doesn't make sense though. Game is not 25 years old, people WILL be waiting for a sale now instead of buying it day one (this happens with any anticipated game that doesnt get a plat on this site.) what does the budget or production of the old Sonic games have to do with this one and how would not buying this one not affect Sega? 

• Like 3

Just now, Skeptical69 said:

It's even more disappointing the fact this is the first Sonic game to actually set foot on an 8th generation console (besides the Wii U, 3DS and the PS Vita) and also having no platinum. I mean, isn't this just a port of the original sonic game with nothing new but just the game's title? Somebody can correct me on that if i'm wrong.

It's a brand new game which includes new levels mixed in with heavily remixed levels from older games.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Skeptical69 said:

It's even more disappointing the fact this is the first Sonic game to actually set foot on an 8th generation console (besides the Wii U, 3DS and the PS Vita) and also having no platinum trophy. I mean, isn't this just a port of the original sonic game with nothing new but just the game's title? Somebody can correct me on that if i'm wrong.

Judging by the list it looks like it plucks stages from the old Genesis titles and Probably CD too. They're adding new secrets and changes to familiar stages.

Just now, Dominican-Glory said:

What you said still doesn't make sense though. Game is not 25 years old, people WILL be waiting for a sale now instead of buying it day one (this happens with any anticipated game that doesnt get a plat on this site.) what does the budget or production of the old Sonic games have to do with this one and how would not buying this one not affect Sega? 

iTs an upgrade from a game that's old not a brand new game.Are you serious??????????????Sega made millions already this is a cash grab just like all the Resident Evil games do

The other day I was so close to pre-ordering. I'm glad I didn't now. This is bullsh!t! I was really expecting a Plat but they can just dump this in the rubbish with the other Sonic games now. Saying that, I may still play it - but I'm not in any hurry now...

2 minutes ago, Dominican-Glory said:

It's not about the game not having a Plat, my main grievance is with the ambiguity of Sony's trophy system. Why does Energy Cycle or Mr. Mayo have a Platinum but not this 25 dollar game?

Platinums are now entirely down to whoever makes the list. If they want to add a platinum to a game they can, regardless of price or how much content it has.

Sega has just never given a platinum to a digital-only game.